Chapter Twenty-Two (Tobias)

Christina shuts the door behind Tris, the love of my life. I head back to my apartment for the party. When I get there, Zeke, Uriah, and Peter are already there.

"Hey Four!" Uriah greets when I walk in the front door.

"Hey. I thought you guys were coming in like 20 minutes." I say, confused.

"That's what we told you so it could be a surprise."

"Oh ok."

We walk into the kitchen where Zeke and Peter are. With a drink.

"Hey guys. What are you doing?" I ask.

"What does it look like we're doing? Having a drink. Duh." Peter states like it's obvious.

I walk over to my refrigerator and get a drink. I sit next to Zeke while opening it.

"So how are you and Shauna? Did you guys make up?"

"No. She's just been ignoring me when I try to tell her that I'm sorry."

"She'll come around." I say while patting him on the back.

"I hope so." he says while taking a swig of his beer.

I open the bottle and take a sip.

"That was pathetic." Uriah says.

"What am I suppose to do? Tris doesn't want me to get drunk tonight."

"She's such a party pooper." Zeke says while laughing.

"Hey she's not a party pooper. She is a very beautiful, brave, selfless, intelligent, honest, and kind human being. And I'm not regretting anything. Not one bit."

"Man. That was very deep."

"Thanks. So what are we gonna do next?" I ask.

"Let's play Candor or Dauntless!" Uriah screams.

There is a chorus of 'sure' and 'whatever' around the room.

We all sit in a circle and Uriah starts.

"Four, my man. Candor or dauntless?"

"Uh... Dauntless."

"I dare you to go into Eric's office, tell him your undying love for him that you've had since initiation, start grinding against him, and see what he says." Uriah answers proudly.

"O...k..."

I get up and walk out of my apartment and walk to Eric's office with the guys behind me. I walk in his office while they hide outside the door.

"Eric, I have something I have been wanting to tell you since the beginning of initiation."

"Ok. What is it?" he asks.

"I am completely and utterly in deep undying love with you!"

I walk up and start grinding against him. Instead of shoving me off, he just stands there moaning.

"Four, to be honest I have been in love with you for a long time." he says while grinding back.

I shove him off and slap him in the face and run away. I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

I get outside and the guys are laughing so hard they have tears flowing out of their eyes.

"That. Was. So. Hilarious!" Zeke manages to say in between laughs.

"Yeah yeah. Let's head back."

*****Time Lapse*****

The night consisted of more Candor or Dauntless, Peter getting insanely drunk and doing funny things, and me, Uriah, and Zeke tell funny stories while Peter runs around acting like a unicorn.

We go to bed and all I can think about, is a girl with blonde hair, bluish grey eyes, and a wedding dress walking down the aisle.

A/N~~~~

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been busy getting ready for school to start (which is next week😒) and Junior Olympics. I know this is not a very big chapter but I promise there will be better and longer ones coming soon!

Until then...

Stay Cool✌🏻️

Books_are_life_10