Chapter Five (Tris)

We wake up the initiates and go to the trains. Lauren decided to come watch the dauntless born so she could see how they use what she taught them. We jump the trains and start to pick teams.

"I call picking first." I say. "Caden."

"Jake." Tobias says.

After we pick, this is both our teams:

Tris: Caden, Chloe, Nick, Anna, Adam, Trinity, Kannon

Tobias: Jake, Layla, Rylee, Cameron, Britney, Jack, Colton

"Ok! We are going to play Capture the Flag. Whichever one of us picked you, that's the team you are on!" I say.

"Each team will hide a flag and the other team will try to find it. Whoever does this first, wins!" Tobias says.

Once we're getting ready to jump I say:

"Get ready to jump!"

"Good Luck." Tobias says.

"You too."

We jump and go our separate ways. Once we get far from them we stop.

"Where should we hide the flag?" Caden says.

"We should hide it in one of the abandoned buildings by the Ferris Wheel." Anna suggests.

"Good idea. Trinity, Adam, Chloe! Guard the outside. Nick, guard the inside. The rest of you come with me!" I say.

We move from place to place. I don't see anyone from the other team but, apparently the initiates do because I hear a BANG BANG! (Lol Bang Bang😂) Caden and Anna shot two people. I see one and I shoot and hit. Kannon shoots two. I shot another and realize, the last one is Tobias. I sneak around and see their flag.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here." someone says from behind.

Tobias

He comes closer and I point at him.

"I'll shoot you. So I'll win." I say.

"Nope because I'm shooting you right..."

Then Tobias falls to the ground. There I see Caden standing behind him.

"Yes! I got him!"

I get the flag and wave it where everyone sees it. My team claps while Tobias's just stands there mad. I help Tobias up.

"You beat me!"

"Well duh! I'm awesome at this game. I did get the other team's flag last year remember."

"Whatever. I can't believe an initiate shot me."

"Caden! Come here!" I say.

She walks up to me.

"Yeah Six?"

"Great shot hitting Four!"

"Thanks!"

I high five her and we go to the trains.

A/N~~~~

Hey guys! I finally updated! Sorry for waiting so long. I tried to figure out how to write this chapter and I was really busy. I'm going to make sure I update more frequent because I have big plans for this story!

I'll update when I can but as always...

Stay Cool✌️

Books_are_life_10