Chapter Twelve (Tris)

After Shauna leaves me, Chris, Mar, and Lynn walk to Chris's apartment to hang out.
"I can't wait to see the boy's faces when they see us in our dresses. I bet they'll think they are so lucky to have such sexy girlfriends." Chris says.
We all start giggling until this mysterious figure appears. He starts walking closer and then we stop giggling, and stand there. Frozen in fear. I then see the face.
Marcus
He holds up a gun, and shoots Chris in the right arm, me in the left leg, Mar in the right leg, and Lynn in the left arm. We all scream these bloodcurdling screams. He takes us and drags us into an abandoned apartment. He ties us all up and takes out his phone. Abnegation aren't suppose to have phones. He dials a number and puts in on speaker.
"If any of you talk while I'm on the phone. You're dead."
Whoever he is calling, answers.
"Hello?" the person says. But not just any person.
Tobias
"Hello Tobias." Marcus says.
"Who is this?" Tobias asks.
"Your worst nightmare."
"Marcus."
"Ding ding ding. We have a winner."
"What do you want?"
"I want to make your life miserable."
He then hangs up. I don't know why. But then Tobias's face appears on the screen.
"Hello again. Would you like to see your little girlfriend?" Marcus asks.
He turns the screen to me.
"Tris!" he yells.
"Tobias! Help me!" I start to cry from the pain in my leg.
"Shut up you little bi*ch." Marcus tells me.
He then moves the screen to Chris and Will pops up on the screen.
"Chris!"
"Will! Get me out of here!" then she starts crying again.
Then he moves the screen to Marlene and Uriah appears on the screen.
"Mar!"
"Uriah! Please stop this!"
Then he finally turns the screen to Lynn and Peter appears on the screen.
"Lynn!"
When did they become a thing?
"Peter! Hurry!" Then the screen goes black.
Marcus walks over to us.
"Now. Here are the rules. You will do as I say and not talk back. You will also not ask any questions. Got that?"
"Yes." we all say.
"Now, which one of you bi*ches wants to go first?"
A/N~~~~
Hey guys! I know it's short but I wanted to write a chapter in Tris's POV. Hope you liked my chapter. Also thanks to everyone who votes and comments that you love my story and you want me to update. I really appreciate it!
I'll update either sometime today or tomorrow. But in the meantime...
Stay Cool✌️
Books_are_life_10