Chapter Ten (Tobias)

Thank goodness Shauna just got here because we are a wreck. I don't even know what tux to pick. Or what the guys should have.
"Hey guys!" Shauna greets us.
"Hey." we say back.
"Tris sent me here to help you guys with tuxes since I know what the dresses look like. So let's start with groomsmen tuxes."
We all follow Shauna while she looks around for tuxes. She literally looks at each one for five minutes inspecting each one. It takes her about an hour until she finally finds it.
"Yay! This ones perfect!" she says.
It's a grey tux with a black bow tie.
"Finally now can we find my tux?" I ask.
"Oh yeah. Guys find a tux like this in your size and try it on. Come show me when your done."
"I think I might have found the perfect tux while I was looking."
"I'm pretty sure you did because you literally looked at the whole store."
"There it is!" she squeals when she sees it.
She runs over and gets a black tux with a black bow tie.
"What do you think?" she asks
"I like it."
"Ok get your size and go try it on. I'm going to go check on the boys."
"Ok."
I get my size after she goes and finds the boys. I walk over to the dressing room section and find an empty one. I try it on and it fits perfectly! I walk out and show Shauna.
"OMG! I love it! Turn around." she says.
I turn around and back to face her.
"I think that's the one. You want to see the guys?"
"Sure."
We walk over to the guys and they're just being their normal, idiot selfs. They are having a fashion show where one of them is a judge, the other is the host, and the last two are contestants.
"What are you guys doing?" I ask.
"Playing fashion show!" Will says.
"Now here is the lovely Four in his one of a kind suit. Tell me Four where'd you get it?" Peter asks in his host voice.
"Just stop. How'd the suits fit?"
"They fit good! Now if you'll excuse us, we have a fashion show to proceed here." Uriah says.
"Just come take those off. We gotta go." I say.
"Fine." they all say.
We all go back to the dressing rooms and take off our suits. We go to the check out place and buy our suits. We leave the store and that's when I hear four gunshots and bloodcurdling screams. There's only one thing on my mind when I hear those.
Tris
A/N~~~~
Mwahahahahahaha! Cliffhanger! Sorry but I had to. Please don't hate me! If you REALLY want to find out what happens then comment and vote! Also if you wanted to see what the tuxes looked like just look at the pictures!
I'll update soon but until then...
Stay Cool✌️
Books_are_life_10