I

I was sitting in our Marui talking to mother. "Listen Y/N!" She growled at me. "Sorry mother." "Forget it leave." She sighed. I stood up and walked out of the Marui. "Mother yell at you again?" My stupid brother came around and tossed his arm over my shoulder. "Shut up Ao'nung." "Oh, come on little brother." "Shut up-" I heard yelling coming from the docks and drums beating. "Oo wonder what's happening." Ao'nung let go of me before walking off to see what happened. I walked behind him. Rotxo joined us as we arrived on the docks. "Excuse me coming through!" I yelled. I swear no one has any respect. I looked at the dock to see ometicaya na'vi, specifically the sully family. We heard of them while the great war was happening. I saw Father was talking to they're father. I pushed through the crowed, pulling along Ao'nung and Rotxo. Tsireya was beside father. I walked over to her leaving Ao'nung and Rotxo to fend for themselves. "Tsireya what's happening?" I asked her. "I don't know." she responded. I looked over to the sully family. I made eye contact with one of the boys. His hair was braided and went down to his waist. I looked away. I heard Ao'nung laugh with some of the other boys from the clan. "Me and my family seek uturu from a war from the sky people." everyone started talking once he said that. Mother walked her way through the crowed towards father's side. "Are you bringing war here?!" father yelled. "No no no we would never do that we just seek shelter; we'll even learn your ways if we have to!" they're father said.

mother walked up to his family. "Look at these tails!" Mother yelled grabbing the tail of the boy I was looking at, making him yelp. "They cannot swim with these thin tails..." she then walked over to another girl and her younger sister, grabbing the younger sister by the arm "and look at these thin arms!" the little girl hissed pulling her arm back. "They aren't even real Na'vi!" She pulled the other brothers arm up showing the crowed of gasping Na'vi his hand with five fingers. "They have demon blood!". "I have five fingers to you see!" the father yelled showing us his hands. "I learnt the ometicaya way and now we will learn yours." mother hissed at him making his mate try defending him. "My husband was toruk makto a far braver warrior." they're mother hissed at my mother. mother hissed back at her. "Please mind my mate Shes very tired from the flight." they're father tried to calm her down. "Jake..." they're mother hissed at him. father looked back at mother and hen back at them. "Treat these people like your brothers and sisters. They will be like newborn babies taking their first breaths, teach them our ways!" father announced to the clan. i could hear complaining coming from the crowed. "My children Ao'nung, Tsireya and Y/N will teach your children." "What no I don't want-" "shush Y/N you will do so." "We don't want to do that father." Ao'noung complained right after me. "You will do as I say." father growled. "Come with me I will show you your place!" Tsireya was already helping them. she walked past us kicking me in the leg. "Ow!" "You will be nice you two." she growled. "Why was I the one kicked." "Dunno but got to follow them or you'll be kicked again but somewhere special." Ao'nung laughed as we both walked with Tsireya towards they're Marui.

the youngest sister was jumping all the way. Tsireya continued to help them even after we got to the Marui. "we'll meet you in the water Tsireya." I told her as Ao'nung jumped into the water. I then jumped into the water with him. Rotxo was with him in the water. "What are you doing here Rotxo?" "I just want to teach with You's." "Someone catch your eye?"Ao'nung laughed, while Rotxo turned red. "did yo-" I was cut off by yelling coming from the Marui's. we all turned to look at the sully's jumping in. "they're really weird." Ao'nung said as we watched them swim over. "Sup bro I'm Lo-" "I don't care." Ao'nung cut him off. "Ao'nung don't be rude or Tsireya will drown you." I told Ao'nung off. he rolled his eyes. "Sorry about my idiot brother, I'm Y/N," I apologized for my brother's actions. "No, it's alright im-" "Lo'ak! come help your sister!" I heard someone yell. "Sorry gotta help." He said swimming back to the Marui's. "I'm Neteyam." The other brother swam to me. "I'm Y\N, you can call me N\N." I said to him. "Then you can call me Net." "Neteyam come help us get Tuk into the water!" I heard someone yell. "Okay coming!" he said swimming back. I swam after him to see if I could help. "it's cold!" I heard the little girl yell. "c'mon Tuk!" I heard the eldest sister say. "Can you do anything she won't go in the water?" Net asked me. I had an idea. I jumped onto the land. "I'm Y/N and you?" I asked her. "I'm Tuk." "Well, Tuk how about we jump in together hm?" she thought it over before nodding. we both jumped into the water at the same time. "Now that wasn't that bad, was it?" I asked her. she laughed and nodded. she went off swimming with Tsireya and her older sister. "That was impressive she would've never gotten into the water." Neteyam said to me. "I have experience with Tsireya." "You mean she isn't your twin?" Lo'ak asked. "Nope I'm Ao'nung's twin, people always think I'm Tsireya's twin but nope im Ao'nung's." I told them. "Any of you twins?" I asked them. "Nah bro none of us are twins." Lo'ak explained. "Do you ever wish you were twins?" I asked them. "nahi would never want to be a twin with this guy." Neteyam laughed. "That's hurtful!" Lo'ak argued. "Let's go Tsireya is going to think I'm bullying you." I laughed swimming away towards the group.

𝘛𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें