XXXI

The next day Me, Ao'nung and Tsireya were going outside of the reef to one of the villages to collect supplies. "Hey be safe out there." Lo'ak said holding onto Tsireyas hand. We all sat on our Ilus except for the sully kids, they stood in the water. "I will be safe do not worry." Tsireya said smiling. "Be safe." Neteyam mocked standing beside me. "I'll be so safe. I'll be safe for you." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. "okay stop. Stop!" Lo'ak yelled. I laughed so did Neteyam. "I am gonna kill you.? Tsireya said turning around and glaring at me. "But would that make us safe." I said. She jumped off her Ilu and swam through the water over to me. She began to pinch my ear. "Alright children say your goodbyes." Mother said as her and father swam over to us. They both handed Ao'nung a list. "These are the supplies that you will be getting, as well as the chief and Tsahik of the village." Mother explained to Ao'nung. "Alright you best be off, you will arrive at least early next eclipse." Father said. "Alright come on you two we go now." Ao'nung instructed. Tsireya walked back to her Ilu and climbed on. She gave a goodbye kiss to Lo'ak before following Ao'nung. "Bye my Neteyam I will see you soon after the next eclipse." I smiled at him. "Alright then." He said giving me a kiss. "I will see you after the next eclipse." He said backing away from the Ilu. I began swimming forward towards my siblings.

I hate it when we have to go through the sea. "How much longer do you think we will be?" Tsireya asked Ao'nung. "At least until eclipse." He replied. "Take a nap I will guide your Ilu." Ao'nung said taking ahold of her rail. I got hungry and pulled a piece of fruit from my satchel. I took a bite into it looking around at the Ilu. I bit a piece of the fruit for each Ilu. I threw each one a piece each hopping up and catching it in their mouths. I laughed looking around. "Eclipse will be soon." I said to him looking at the sky. "Yeah I know we will get there in due time." He said back to me. "Due time my ass, why you being all noble and shit now?" I asked him suspicious. "Are you even my brother?!" I aasked him. "Shut up Y/N it is called growing up it was about time you grow up as well." He said. "Jeez do not have to be such an ass." I said to him.

We soon arrived after ta'unui village. They all called out surrounding us. Their Olo'eyktan and Tsahik walked through the crowds. We climbed off our Ilu and walked to shore. "My Olo'eyktan, My Tsahik." we all said. "Ao'nung te awa'atlu tonowari'itan, Y/N te awa'atlu tonowari'itan and Tsireya te awa'atlu ronal'ite." Their chief said to us. "We have come for the supplies, we will stay for the next two eclipses then will leave and return to our village." Ao'nung said to them. "Alright my son Omui will show you to your hut." The chief said as his son walked out of the crowd. "This way." The boy said. We all followed him to a hut in the centre of the village. "You will stay here for the next eclipses." Omui said. "I sleep next door so if you need anything throughout your stay you can come over and ask me." He said. We thanked him then went inside. "In the morning we will start collecting supplies than the eclipse will happen and we will be leaving." Ao'nung said to us. "I am going to go find something to eat wanna come with me?" I asked Tsireya. "Nah I am fine here." She said. I sighed and got up.
I walked out of the hut and knocked on the next one over. "Excuse me." I said walking in. Omui sat on the floor weaving some baskets. "Yes you need something." He says looking up from his weaving. "I was wondering if you could spare some food, I may have eaten all the food from my satchel on the way here." I said rubbing my head. "Sure sit down I will come back." He said laying his weaves on the ground and standing up to leave. I sat down inside the hut looking around. The place was covered in weaving materials and little weaved baskets. Omui came back with a basket of fruits and meats. "These have been ready made you may help yourself." He said leaving them on the ground then sitting down. "Thank you so much I am so greatful and starving." I said to him grabbing a fruit and stuffing it in my mouth. "Is it good?" He asked me. "Very much." I said smiling. "What is it like being an only child?" I asked him. "It is lonely. They always say 'it must be nice to have no siblings', but it really is not and I hate it." He said. "Oh I am sorry did not mean to say that!" He said apologising. "No it is alright, I can not understand how you feel." I said to him. We talked about it for an couple minutes before I excused myself and left. The next day we packed the bags that lay on our Ilu and went back to Awa'atlu.

After that we all did our rites of passage each one unique with its own specialties. Me and Neteyam had made tseheylu.

Then one day we just fought. We argued he yelled about how after mating with me he was stoppped from doing certain things. He yelled about how big of a mouth I do. "Oh I have a big mouth now?" I yelled at him. We continued to fight collecting ourselves a little bit of an audience from Tsireya and Lo'ak. I stopped yelling back an felt the tears drop from my face. "Look what you have done Neteyam." Lo'ak yelled as Tsireya took me away. I continued to hear them yell from where we were. 

After a while Neteyam walked up to me. "Do not." Tsireya said. "No it is alright Reya." I said to her giving her a look as if I was okay. Neteyam sat down next to me as tsireya walked away giving him a glare. "My Y/N.." "Apologise right now." I said to him. "I am so sorry my love." He said to me, taking my hand. "I am sorry for bursting like this at you Y/N I am so sorry-" he said before I lifted my hand to his head and hit him. "You are a skxawng." I said to him. "I am so sorry." He said again. I whiped my eyes and grabbed him pulling him into a hug. "You say that again and I will hit you." I said to him. He laughed at me and hugged me back. 

After that we did not fight and decided to leave the village to live on our own. Ao'nung got a mate named omui. Tsireya and Lo'ak had children three little ones. Me and Neteyam were happy by ourselves. Happy being by ourselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so I had to redo a little of this since I forgot to save it and I was to lazy to completely re-write it. This is it the end of the Neteyam story. 

I have like maybe four five more storys waiting to be started. I've decided that m next story will be a Roxto one. I am thinking that it will be different than the others (I am hoping). ANyways Imma go start writing that.