XXIV

I woke up on a Ikran tied up beside Neteyam. I looked around not trying to be obvious. We were in the sky flying above the sea. I nudged Neteyam slightly making him wake up. "What..?" He said looking in my direction. "Be quiet Y/N We will be landing soon." He said. "What, how do you know?" I asked him. "Look!" He whispered to me. I turned my head looking at the bare ocean. I looked around seeing a demon ship. "Stay quite Y/N." He said to me. We hovered above the shop for a moment before we were dropped onto the ship. I heard Neteyam hiss as I got up from the ground. I stood up behind neteyam looking around. I saw sky people surrounding us. "Neteyam my boy." The avatar spoke. I clenched my hands around Neteyams arm as the sky people got closer. "Neteyam I am scared." I said as Neteyam hissed off a sky person. "It will be alright Y/N I will not let them near me or you." He said as he held out one hand to protect me. I felt a pinch on my head before intense pain hit me. I got lifted into the air by my kuru. "Now that I have got your little friend you will cooperate will you not?" The avatar said in his broken tongue. He held my kuru above his head. "Fine just drop him!" He said to the avatar. The avatar did as he said and dropped me onto the ground hands first. I felt springs of pain rush through my hands as I turned onto my said in pain. I saw Neteyam rush towards mebefore he was puled away by sky people. "Let me go!" He yelledas the sky people dragged him to the side. The sky people picked me up and dragged me inside. I looked back at Neteyam who was being talked to by the avatar.

The sky people brought me back into the room I was in last time I was here with Ao'nung. It felt more cold there this time. The atmosphere had changed. I crawled to a corner of the room with my wrists hurting in the process. I made myself as small as I looked around. I saw boxes that moved every few minutes. I looked around noticing new things that have been added. I saw another bed on top of the original one. The room had a slight crackle on the lights. The room was silent except for a few noises coming from outside. I sat there for ages just listening and watching. I heard struggle coming from outside the door. "You skxawng, do not touch me!" I heard Neteyam yell from the other side before he slammed through it. The door shutting quickly after him leaving him yelling in a different language. "Neteyam." I said as I relaxed. "Y/N." He said looking at me. He quickly stood up and walked over to him grabbing my wrists. "How are your hands and your wrists are they hurting you?" He asked me. "they hurt before but now just when I move them they hurt." I said to him. "They must be sprained do not move them, if you do they will most likely get worse." He said resting my hands on his lap. "Neteyam I want to go home, I miss my mama and papa." I said to him. He pulled me into a hug. "Thank eywa you are alright." He said hugging me tighter. I heard cracks in the door before it opened showing a avatar with a tray of something. He walked in and placed the tray on the table before rushing out of the room slamming the doors behind him, The sound pierced my ears. Neteyam stood up and put his hand out for me. I put my hand out onto his wrist. He pulled me up and walked towards the table. "Would you eat that?" Neteyam asked jokingly. I laughed and shook my head. "absolutely no way I would not eat that." I said looking at the mush that sat itself on the try. "Let us go to sleep eh?" He asked as he sat down on the bed. He then lay down and started staring at the bed above him. I nodded and lay down beside him. I huddled beside him as he wrapped his arm around me. I yawned before I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up to yelling and hitting coming from the other side of the door. I grabbed Neteyams hand and woke him up. He listened to the yelling before rushing to the door and pulling it open. I watched as silence rushed inside the room. I stood up and rushed to his side. We burst out the door and down the corridor. We rushed up a pair of stairs and came to a two way area. I ran around a corner without realising Neteyam was behind me. I ran into a tall blue figure standing in the doorway. I looked up at him realising it was an avatar. He quickly took me by the neck and turned me around to face Neteyam. "Let him go right now!" Neteyam yelled from where he stood. "I am going to take this with me thank you very much." The avatar said before I heard one swift bang. I felt the avatars grip loosen and finally drop. I heard the ground behind me bang. Then I saw Neteyam run to me. "I am alright but we must go." I said as Neteyam helped me up. "Then we must go." Neteyam said as we slowly left the ship. "Wait they still have spider!" Lo'ak said. "We must go get him!" Lo'ak said to us. "Why do you care so much about this boy? His kind is destroying our world." I said to him. "Y/N do not be harsh, you go to the island we will go find him." Neteyam said before letting me go. I sighed before I ran after them.