XVI

"Listen stay here and shut up." The voice spoke from the hand. I hissed at her. She slapped me across the face in turn. She walked away and talked to the sky people. I watched as the sun started to rise and sky people ran across the room back and forth. The avatars then took me to a room that was just white. They unlocked the cuffs and walked out leaving me in the strange room. I placed my hand on my cheek. I couldn't tell how red it was but it was hurting bad. I sat myself in a corner of the room. I closed my eyes and wished someone would come and get me. I heard the door unlock as I heard footsteps walk closer to me then a metal bang against the table. "Eat." Someone said. I looked up and saw the avatar that had killed Ao'nung. I pounced onto the man grabbing at his hair. He yelled pulling me off and throwing me on the floor. He cursed in his language tidying up his hair before coming over to me and grabbing my hair. He continued to talk to me in his language before dropping me to the ground. He walked out clearly annoyed. I looked over at the table seeing food on it. I do not eat sky people's food. I looked around the room seeing no other exits or entrances but the door I had entered through. I sighed relaxing my body in the corner. I watched as avatars entered the room holding a bed. One of them grabbed my arm and held me in another corner as it's buddies set up the bed. It held a gun in its other hand and smaller one in its clothing. I watched as the avatars struggled to make the bed. I saw a blade in the clothing of the avatar that was holding me. I waited for the right moment grabbing the blade as the avatars talked to the others. They left the room turning the lights off as they left. I looked around the room seeing the bed. I slowly walked over to the bed and climbed on top. I sat on it staring at the walls. I took out the blade and slowly started scratching at the wall with it. I stabbed the wall hearing crackles as I did so. I stopped after a while. I nearly considered eating the food that was sat on the table most likely cold by now. I couldn't hear anything in the room but my breathing and heart beat. It was all silence nothing was happening. If you stayed still enough and focused you could almost feel the demon ship tossing and turning in the water. I went to sleep that night hoping that it was all a dream.

I woke up that day to avatars dragging me out of my bed and into a bigger room with more avatars. They were all eating as I walked past them. I could feels they're eyes burning holes into my back. The avatars sat me down at one of they're tables and placed a plate of food in front of me. "Eat." One of them said pointing at the food. I stared at them as they ate they're food. The food in front of me looked like slob. I would rather eat Ao'nungs food rather than this. I waited they're not even touching the slob right in front of me. After they finished they dragged me out of the room and brought me to a room that's lights were off. They threw me inside and left. I could hear someone else's breathing. "Hello?" I asked not getting a response. "Anyone there?" I asked again getting a response this time. "Y/N?" The voice asked. "Yeah that's me." I said back. "Y/N!" I heard the voice yelling. I finally recognised the voice. "Ao'nung?!" I yelled. "Yes brother! It's me!" He yelled. "Ao'nung we thought you were dead!" I yelled crawling over to him. "We all thought you were dead!" I yelled at him as I started to cry. "Little bro it's okay I'm here and alive." He said to me. "I can't believe you got caught by the sky people!" I yelled at him. "Your also here so you can't really talk." He said to me. "Howe you get caught?" I asked wiping my eyes. "I was helping Kiri and Roxto when an Ikran grabbed me and flew me off to this demon ship." He explained to me. "How about you how did you get caught?" He asked. "I was on a..hang? With Neteyam and we stumbled upon the sky people they took me and now I'm here." I told him. "Are you hurt?" I asked him. "No I'm fine they haven't touched me." He said proudly chuckling. "How about you did they hurt you baby brother?" He asked. "They slapped me and pulled my hair." I said complaining to him. "Oh that reminds me!" I spoke before pulling out the blade I had from earlier. I sliced my cuffs off and then sliced off Ao'nungs. "I just remembered this!" I said to him. I walked over to the door peaking through the gape.  Ao'nung behind me. "What do we do now?" He asked me. "Fuck I don't know bro." I said to him stepping back from the door. "Well we need to do soemthing. Can you unlock the door with the blade?" He asked me. "I'll try." I replied sliding the blade along the lock. I tried for a few minutes before giving up. "Can't do it to difficult." I said to him giving him the blade. "I'll try them." He said I stepped back and let him try. He unlocked it in the first few try's. "Haha now let's go before they come back." He said slowly opening the door and peaking out. "They have such weird techniques here. I mean putting two siblings inside the same room now that just stupid." I said to him as we ran down the hallway.