XII

"She is quite literally my age." I told him. "Your different love your mine!" He yelled at me. "Okay since when was I 'yours'? You haven't even asked me to be 'yours'." I asked him. "But I thought that if I told you I liked you then that would mean we were together." He said to me. I looked at Tsireya then back at him. "Mother says that we should never go for simple, she says we should always go for the upstanding!" Tsireya said to him. I never really understood what mother meant by that but in this situation, I suppose it's a good use. "Exactly we won't go for anything lower!" I said out loud. "Cmon what do you want me to do ask you out on a date go for a few dates than start dating?" He asked me smiling. "You do that, and I might consider dating you!" I laughed at him. "Did me waking you up on the beach count as a date?" He asked me. "No, it did not you need to come up with something better!" I told him. "Exactly never lower your standards!" Tsireya hipped me up. I gave her a fist bump and looked back at the shop. I watched as everyone came back from the ship. I saw They're mothers face look shocked as she ran to Neteyam. "Neteyam!" She screamed checking his now wrapped wound. "I am fine mother I am just scratched." Neteyam said trying to calm his mother. "You stupid child! I pray to Eywa that I don't pluck the eyes out of my oldest son." his mother said making a plucking motion at his eyes. "You were dead?" Kiri asked. "How was it? did you meet Eywa?" she asked laughing. "You know what I don't know I just heard voices and all I saw was a white light." He responded. "I'm glad your alive." His father said holding him. "Did you die Neteyam?" Tuk asked. "Logically yes but no not really Tuk." He responded. "Wheres spider?" Kiri asked me. "Oh right after I jumped off the ship I waited for him to jump after me but he didn't and I waited for a solid five minutes!" I told her. "You just left him?!" She yelled at me. "He didn't come down and I was not going to risk my life for a Sky person!" I yelled back at her. "What?! You selfish-!" Kiri was cut off by her father. "Do not finish that sentence!" He yelled at her. "Listen Y/N he is our family, we understand you do not trust him but we do." He said to me. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. I was not going to risk my life for some Sky person that is against my personal morals. "Listen I would not have even been able to climb back on the ship anyways I jumped of a ledge that was high above the water." I told her. "If he's dead it's his fault that's all I'm saying." I told them, they looked at me shocked. Well except for Neytiri she didn't seem to mind that I left him. "If he's dead it's your fault." Kiri threatened me. "Maybe no Roxto." I told Tsireya. She laughed at me. She knows that in any situation I can crack a good joke even if it's a joke not a lot of people will get. "You can go ahead and go look for him if you please there's nothing stopping you from jumping back onto that sinking ship and trying to find him." I told her gesturing for her to go ahead. She scoffed at me returning to Neteyams side. "Please stop arguing I'm sure he'll be just fine." Neteyam said leaning up. "You do understand that he might be dead by now because of her!" Kiri yelled at him. "I'm not a her! I'm a boy!" I yelled at her. "You sure don't look it." She mocked me. I stopped and looked at everyone. I walked back and called my Ilu. I jumped on and swam away.

"That bitch why would she say that!" I yelled at myself. "Do you think I look like a girl?" I asked my Ilu like an insane person. My Ilu just squeaked at me and rubbed against my face. "I don't know what that means." I laughed to myself. I swam around a little bit finding myself at the three brothers rock. I swam into a cave system and into the cove of the ancestors. I jumped off my Ilu letting it roam freely. I swam down to the tree and connected my Tseyheylu. I closed my eyes and opened them into a different reality. "Y/N?" I heard ___'S voice bounce around my head. I turned around looking at him. He sat down next to me clearly noticing my tenseness. "What is wrong?" He asked me. "I got into an argument." I told him. "What was this argument about?" "How I didn't save a Sky person. She called me a her!" I yelled at myself. "Who is this girl?" "She's Net's sister." I moped. "Wow you already starting arguments with his family." He laughed. "Don't laugh at me I'm in serious trouble." I said crossing my arms. "Your going to have to apologize you know." He said to me. "I know I do but I just want to think about it before I do." I replied to him. "Is that why you came here, to think about it?" He said to me. "Yeah I suppose so..I came here unconsciously, I ran away after she said I looked like a girl and I came here." I told him. "Do you have any idea why you came here?" He asked me. "Nope no idea but I might stay here a while it's nice. Calming even I can actually think here instead of out there where everyone is a judgy person." I told him relaxing. "You know you need to go back soon." He told me. "Yeah I will."