XXX

Within a few weeks after that night I was able to walk again. I still stumbled but I had Tuk dragging me around with her making me tell her stories and making me sit down for hours letting her do whatever she wanted to do to my hair. Neteyam as well he would drag me around with him and he would make me do runs with him to keep up my strengh, or at least that is what he would tell me. I was bringing Tuk back to her marui. "I do not like Y/N alright!" I heard Neteyam say as I was about to walk inside their marui with Tuk. I stood behind them as they yelled. "You do, we saw you holding hands with him that night!" Kiri yelled smiling at him. "Then explain to me right now why you do not like him." Kiri said crossing her arms over and looking at me. She grinned then turned her attention back to Neteyam. "Well um first it is his eyes, they are.." I grinned and placed my head on his shoulder. "My eyes are what?" I asked him. "I-I-I- Oh my fucking eywa!" He said and turned away. I started laughing. "Alright I am going now." I said before kneeling down to Tuk. "Bye bye Tuk I will see you tomorrow." I said hugging her and swinging her around then placing her back on the ground. "Bye Net I am going to go out and hang with Rotxo." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I left and walked out to Roxto's marui.

I knocked on the entrance being greeted by his baba. We all call her that. She was and still is a very strong and lively women. "Hello my dear have you come for my Roxto?" She asked. "Yes I am looking for him, would you happen to have seen him recently?" I asked. "Oh yes he just stepped out with your brother and sister, I think they were going to go to the trees core." She smiled. "Alright thank you baba." "Tell your parents that I said hello." She said. "Alright I will baba good bye." I said smiling and left. I walked behind the tree seeing all of them talking behind the tree. I walked around and dropped down beside Ao'nung. "So what are we talking about?" I asked. "Tsireya whipped herself in the throat." Ao'nung said. "Oh what? Are you alright does it hurt?" I asked her. "Only when I talk." Tsireya signed. "Good thing you are not Ao'nung then blah blah blah that-" I got cut off. "Who do you think you are?" Ao'nung said tackling me. "Ahah!" I laughed. "Alright alright I get it stop!" I laughed as I tried to turn him around and tackle him back. He let go after Tsireya pinched his ear pulling him away. "Has our mother looked at it?" I asked Tsireya. "I will after we get back." She signed. "Roxto how was hunting?" I turned my head to him. "It was fine I was with Kiri earlier!" He smiled. "You like her do you not?" I asked grinning. "I-i I suppose I do." He said blushing. "That is great Roxto you should ask her out before she falls for one of our uglier men like Ao'nung." I smiled. "Oi!" Ao'nung yelled pulling my kuru. "Ah you skxawng!" I yelled turning to grab his. "You two stop honestly what is with you two?" Tsireya said grabbing both of our hands and pulling them to the ground. "You both stop right now!" She yelled. "Good bye Roxto we are going." She said in a completely different tone. She pulled us up and dragged us back to the marui.

She dropped us in front of our parents. "Hello mother." She signed. "Tsireya what is wrong with your neck?!" Mother rushed to Tsireya. "She whipped herself with a rope it is nothing mother." Ao'nung said getting into a more comfortable position on the floor. "It is soemthing you child she can not speak." Mother hissed at him. "Mother it pains her to talk that is all." I said to her. "Tonowari come look at this this instant." Mothe yelled making father run over to them. "Look this is why we must stop our children from going out by themselves they will eventually Jill themselves just having fun." She yelled. "My Ronal you are being very loud. Look at her she is fine she can walk it is only a scrap she will be fine I'm sure just give her some herbs like yalna bark." Father suggested to her. Mother hissed letting go of Tsireya and grabbing onto my fathers arm. "You may go I will make up the yalna bark then I shall get someone to go over to you and give it to you." She said. "Those two were fighting again." Tsireya said and left us. "Now you two.." mother said before being cut off by one of the villagers. "Tonowari you deal with them I go." She said leaving us with our father. Father kneeled and breathed out bringing his hands to his face and then breathing out again splitting his hands. "You two need to call all this fighting quits right now." Father said. That was less of a lecture than I had expected. "You both need to stop this stupid nonsense and get over yourselves." Oh never mind I was saying that a little to early. "Why is it my two sons are fighting huh? What has brought this great fight to you two. You two are like a akula, constantly fighting. You must be like the Tulkun. Calm and mindful creatures. These fights stop today I will not let these go out of hand to the point where you beat each other up to a point where you give one of them a broken bone or worse." I looked over at Ao'nung. "Sorry.." I said. Ao'nung said the same thing back and then we left to our Marui.