II

We were all swimming around together. I swam with Tsireya, my brother and Rotxo ahead of the sully's. "Hurry up." I signed to them. Neteyam just looked at me. what weirdos. I turned around to talk to Ao'nung. "Look." Ao'nung signed then pointed behind me. I saw the sully's swimming back up to the surface. "What's wrong with them?" I signed to Ao'nung. Tsireya gave me a glare before going to the surface herself and talking to them. "Am I really that annoying?" I signed to Ao'nung. "Yes." Ao'nung signed back to me. I rolled my eyes and swam towards the surface with Rotxo and Ao'nung behind me. "So, you might not be good in water, but you can swing on trees." Ao'nung laughed. he then got slapped by Tsireya. "whats wrong with you guys." I asked them. Tsireya giving me a slap. "You swim to fast we can't keep up with you guys." Tuk said struggling to swim. "We don't understand hand." Net complained. "Well, you need to try harder to learn." I told him. "don't be rude Y/N!" Tsireya growled. "it's fine Tsireya." Net said. "Both of you need to stop being rude!" Tsireya growled us. "Just breathe Tuk." Tsireya said making breathing gestures. Tsireya decided we all would take on a sully. I was given Neteyam. I decided to teach him how to ride an Ilu. "Hold onto the handle and you'll be alright." I told him. he struggled to get on, he had me boost his bottom onto the saddle. "Boost my bottom!" Neteyam yelled as he struggled to get on the Ilu's "I'm boosting!" I yelled "boost my bottom!" he yelled again. "I'm boosting!" "Ahhhhhhh!" I finally got him on the Ilu. I pulled myself onto my Ilu. "That was traumatizing." I said to myself. "Imagine how I feel bro." Neteyam replied. "it's going to be scarred in my memory till I die." I said to myself. he connected his queue to the Ilu's. "listen to the heartbeat, feel the Ilu, be the Ilu, well don't be the Ilu just be one with the Ilu. enthisis on be one." Anyways for riding an Ilu you need to just say froward and-" "forward!" Neteyam yelled I watched him sail off on his Ilu through the water then get pushed off the back of the Ilu. idiot. I swam over to him as he surfaced the water. "You need to listen to me before you go swimmin off like that." I growled at him "I ain't boostin yo ass again by the way." I told him as he pulled himself back onto the Ilu. "I don't think I can do this." he said. "You just need to try harder stupid, now try again and this time if you fall, we'll go back." I told him. "Now this time you will say go forward slowly. slowly." I said to him. "Forward slowly." he said. the Ilu started swimming forward into the water. "at least he's trying?" I said to myself as I saw him fall off his Ilu again. I swam over to him. he struggled to swim as he tried to get back on his Ilu. "You don't have to try so hard was just saying it to encourage you." I told him worried. "No, I want to learn, like you said try harder." he told me as he swam forward and flung himself off the Ilu once more. I watched him do this exactly six more times until I finally found out what was wrong. "Ahah that's what's wrong!" "What?" "Your posture is all wrong." I pressed my hand against his stomach pushing him back. "You need to have a more relaxed form on the saddle, or you'll fling off again." I told him. I let him go. He said forward and swam off this time not falling off the Ilu. "Woohoo!" he cheered from on top of his Ilu. I waved him in signaling to come back in. 

Tsireya made all of us sit in a group together and tell the group what happened that day. "Lo'ak kept falling off!" "Was his posture wrong?" I asked Tsireya. "Yes, it was!" "Neteyam did the same thing, but six times." I laughed. "You weren't a very good teacher." Neteyam said. "You wouldn't listen to me bro." I told him. "How was it for you Rotxo." Tsireya asked. "It was good Kiri got it first try." he told us. "He showed us some sign." Kiri said. "Yeah, he told us hurry up." Tuk signed hurry up. "And he also showed having fun and need a breath." Tuk told us as she smiled. "I haven't taught Neteyam sign yet since he was so bad at riding the Ilu." I joked. "Well, I would've learnt if you tried teaching me." "You would've taken an hour at most to learn a single sign." I mocked him. "Y/N you need to stop being so mean to the sully's they're just learning." Tsireya growled pinching my ear. "Ow, you need to stop doing that! I'll tell dad!" I yelled at her. she continued to pinch my ear even harder. "Okay you can stop it Tsireya." Ao'nung told her. she let go hissing at me. I hissed back. "I almost lost the circulation in my ear." "We should be going now." Kiri said standing up. all the sully kids stood up and walked back to they're Marui. "they're so weird." Ao'nung stated leaning into his hand. "don't be so rude you two, father said to look after them and that is what we will do." "I'm going back to home now." I told them as I walked back to our Marui. 

I walked in on father and Jake talking. "Father." "Y/N come here." father said. I sat down in front of him beside jake. "Y/N you are the one teaching jake sully's son Neteyam right?" father asked. I looked at him. "Yes, father why do you ask." "Jake as requested you set him up with someone from our clan." father told me.