VI

we waited outside they're Marui as an avatar stood inside 'helping' Kiri. Rotxo looked very worried, Ao'nung was comforting him while me and Tsireya just stared inside. this is my fault. Mother walked into the Marui expecting to do her job. "Please help her." Jake said to mother. "I see I am not needed." Mother said about it walk out. "You are Tsahik!" Neytiri said to mother. "Remove these things." she said to Neytiri sternly. "Out! you have done nothing!" she yelled at the avatar. he grabbed his stuff leaving. mother then walked to Kiri's side and started doing what she did best. After I watched Kiri wake and start crying. Neytiri looked in Kiri's eyes as she looked around. "Thank you." Jake said before going to Kiri's side. Mother walked out with a confident face.

Later I decided to introduce Net to Hadraniel to get the stress off his mind. she was one of our prettiest girls in the village, her hair was apparently as soft as silk from or what I heard. "Neteyam how about I introduce you to Hadraniel she's the prettiest in the village." I suggested to him. "No thanks." he said looking tired. "c'mon you seem lonely it's the best I do something about it." I somehow convinced him to at least meet Hadraniel. once he met her, they started to talk, and they got along very well. I think this might actually happen! But why does this feel wrong? I could feel this pit in my stomach grow bigger and worser. I said that I would leave but Net held onto my arm as he continued to talk to Hadraniel. I stayed beside him until she finally said that she needed to go and help prepare dinner. "why'd you try to leave?" he asked me sternly once Hadraniel was out of hearing range. "Because you to were hitting it off." "We weren't doing anything she just wanted me because of my looks." He said to me. "No, well yeah that's obvious." "What'd you say?" he grinned. "I didn't say anything!" I blushed. "Alright then im gonna go now water boy." he said leaving. I walked my way back to home still thinking about what happened. why'd I say that and why was I blushing?! 

"And then he just said he was gonna go!" I told Tsireya, she was the best with this type of stuff. "Yes and is there anything else?" she was like a psychiatrist pushing up her weird looking glasses. "Yes, I could feel this pit in my stomach keep getting worse like all the food just vanished and you know how much I love food." she laughed then thought over what I had just said for a few minutes before coming to the conclusion. "You love him!" she exclaimed. "You love Neteyam!" she kept yelling. "Shush!" I covered her mouth. she kept talking her voice muffled by my hands. "What?" I took my hands off her mouth. "It's your sign Y/N you should take it." she said to me. "But I can't I promised him!" "Yes, you promised him that you would be happy not lonely." she said to me. "But this isn't what he meant!" "He wanted you to meet someone and love them as much as you loved him. now go get him or else I will hit you." she smiled pushing me out the entrance. I walked around a little bit before resting myself under a tree on the beach. I'm not going to tell him today maybe tomorrow, yeah that'll be good. I guess I'm not going home today. 

I opened my eyes to see the dream happening again but this time it felt different. I could feel grass under my feet and could see tall trees everywhere. this wasn't where I was originally. I looked around seeing viper wolfs all around me. they were all hissing at me in a manner that seemed as if a child was hissing or a poor Na'vi who had a terrible hiss instead of the menacing hiss I heard about from others. they all had read eyes and were all circling me. then one pounced at me, I ducked like I would. I then heard the viper would hiss in pain, as I looked at it, it had an arrow in its side. all the viper wolfs disappeared including the one that was just shot. I looked around hoping to see who it was from but all I saw was eyes in the distance. then I heard jumping coming from one tree then the next and then finally a thump behind me. I looked around to see him. "___" I said to him. "My Y/N." I saw him smile at me. I could remember that smile. "I missed you, my love." he said dropping his bow before pulling me into a hug. "___ you're an asshole you scared me!" I yelled at him. "Y/N." I looked at him he was now Neteyam. "Neteyam?" "Hello Y/N." he smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead. "Whose ___?" "Ah Hes no one." "So, I'm no one am I?" he said appearing in front of me. "___?" I said to him letting go of Neteyam. "Who are you?" Neteyam pulled me back. "I'm ___ you must be Y/Ns new person." ___ said to Net. "I'm ___." he introduced himself putting out a hand. Net shook his hand. "You take good care of him okay." He told him making sure that he heard it, he still continued to repeat himself as he grew bigger and bigger. "Do not hurt him." he growled. he didn't look himself. I hugged Net. then silence I looked around seeing the ocean I was sailing on a ship. I went to touch the water. it tasted salty. looking back up noticing I was on a small island. the sand was wet in some parts and dry in others. I looked around seeing Neteyam Infront of me. He grabbed me by the shoulders and said to me "wake up Y/N!" I opened my eyes to Neteyam holding me.