XXV

We walked down countless hallways, In and out of room to avoid different sky people. We found ourselves in a storage room full of sky people's weapons. We waited inside for a little while to catch our breaths. "There are a lot more sky people than expected." Neteyam said to us laying down on the ground. I sat down next to him sighing, "I did not think it would be this hard to get out of this ship." I said. "Do not underestimate the sky people Y/N they have guns and a lot more weapons than we do." Neteyam said. "You sounded just like dad just then." Lo'ak laughed. "How is dad, how did he react once he realised we were kidnapped?" Neteyam asked Lo'ak. "How is everyone and where is everyone?, did you come here yourself without any back up, You know how much of a bad idea that was?" Neteyam said. "First of all dads fine hes did not react too badly to you two being kidnapped, everyone is fine they are all outside waiting for us and no I did not come here without back up Kiri, Ao'nung and our parents are outside. They trusted me to come and get the both of you." Lo'ak said to us. "Good now we shall wait here for a few minutes and wait for the coast to be clear. We will past the time by..talking?" Neteyam said hesitently. "Okay I will start are you two dating yet?" Lo'aak asked quite abruptly. "Um.?" Neteyam looked at me and then back at Lo'ak. "We are not official just yet we are waiting for the all clear before we make it official." Neteyam explained to Lo'ak. "Let us leave now grab some things then we leave." I said to them. We all stood up. Before we left Neteyam and Lo'ak grabbed what they knew that they could use and Neteyam grabbed me an extra blade. I thanked him before we looked around the door and dashed down the corridor. I could tell we were getting deeper into the ship because I started seeing more and more water fill up the ship. "We should turn back there is no point in us staying here while we continue to sink." I said grabbing onto Lo'aks arm. "We will just get ourselves killed going further into the ship, I suggest we turn around or at least stop going downwards." Lo'ak looked at me and then turned back to the ship in front of him. "Fine let us go back, but if we find or see spider we will stop and go after him." Lo'ak said to me. I nodded and let go. I grabbed onto Neteyams hand and started walking quickly up a pair of stairs towards the top. Lo'ak followed close behind us.

Every now and then I heard a rustle and a burst as we walked up steps and through corridors. lo'ak still held hope for the boy but I did not. I could not care any less if that boy were to suffocate and drown in the ocean around his own kind and the mess they have made to our world. I swallowed up the anger I held and walked quickly noticing the rooms around me. They all looked the same as before. "Neteyam I think we are going in the same direction each time we turn." I said to him. "We are not moving anywhere." I stated looking around the corner. " You are right we should go this way." Neteyam said turning around a different corner and walking that way. I followed him now all of us in a line. We heard arguing coming from a hallway. It was some sky people. They yelled for a long time and we just stood there and listened to them for a while. Eventually they stopped but they started walking over to our direction. Lo'ak climbed up a pole near him and Neteyam did the same. I grabbed onto Neteyams arm with my wrist in his hand. He pulled me up and held me close while the sky people walked past. We dropped down one by one and walked around the corner the sky people came from. "What were they saying?" I asked Neteyam. "It is none of our concern we just need to get spider and leave." He said sighing. I clung onto Neteyams arm as we walked through the corridors. The lights went out quite a while ago and the noise of the sky ship was creaky and loud. We heard talking again while. "Stop."Lo'ak said turning around the corner. "It is spider." Lo'ak signed to us. "What did he say?" Neteyam whispered to me. "He has found the boy." I responded to him. I watched as the boy climbed up the pipes and other stuff like he was a Syaksyuk. Neteyam followed behind him. I stood on the ground watching around the corner. They climbed up the roof hanging off of a pipe. They jumped down onto the sky people and tackled them to the ground. I watched them knock them out with the boy. "Alright now that, that is finished you can come out Y/N." Neteyam said. I walked out of the corner and walked up to them. "Are they dead?" I asked. Neteyam shook his head while the boy laughed. I turned to the boy and gave him a glare. "Let us leave now alright." Neteyam said before the ship created a big bang. We all fell to the ground as the shack rattled the whole ship. "We must leave quickly!" The boy yelled grabbing something and running. Lo'ak quickly ran after him. Neteyam stayed back and quickly helped me stand up and ran towards them. I ran after him lsitening to the waves of water slowly sinking the ship. "We must go to the moon pool!" The boy said. "We must leave that is what we must do!" I yelled. "That is where we are going now follow me!" The boy yelled.