XXVII

Mother stood outside with father arguing with Jake and Neytiri. The avatar was taking tests. "Neteyam what is that?" I asked him as the avatar brought something out of his satchel. "Neteyam! Do not touch me!" I hissed at the avatar. "Y/N stop it he is trying to help you!" Neteyam said to me holding me from pouncing onto him. The man quickly put something on my head before he pulled out a rectangular box. "Listen he is just going to take your vitals and will figure out what is wrong alright there is no need to pounce Y/N." Neteyam said. "As if I could I can not even move my legs Neteyam!" I yelled. "You are stressed alright just calm down and norm will look after you." Neteyam said. I continued to hold onto Nets waist. "I am so sorry Norm he is very stressed, he is not very fawned with avatars or sky people." Neteyam said. "Do not apologise for me Neteyam." I growled at him. "He is very tired." He said glaring at me. I pulled him down by his cheek to my face. "Neteyam!" I growled. "Y/N let go of my face right now." He said to as he pinched my cheek back. I let go as he continued to pinch me. "Alright I am going to show this to your dad alright also stop pinching each other." The avatar said standing up and walking out. Neteyam let go of my cheek. "What do you think happened?" I asked him. "No idea but let's hope it is not permanent." He said back to me. I watched as the avatar talked to my parents and Jake. I watched my mom cover her mouth in shock. "Did he just say something bad? Is it permanent?!" I said gripping onto Neteyam. "No no you are fine I promise." He said to me putting his hand on mine. He rubbed his cheek where I had pinched him earlier. "Listen you will be fine there is no need to worry norm is a good person." He said to me. "Pull me up I want to sit up beside you." I said to him. He agreed and pulled me up leaning me against his chest. I lay there as the avatar talked to my parents. I wonder what Tsireya and Ao'nung are doing. "Where is Tsireya and Ao'nung?" I asked Neteyam. "They are just fine, they are just out swimming and collecting some stuff that is what they have done since you have been out, they come and visit you most days but they are so stressed they do not come everyday." Neteyam explained. The avatar walked in before explaining what had happened. "The cause of your paralysis is from the shock, it is only temporary and you will be able to get back on your feet in a few months." The avatar explained to me. "Thank you avatar." I said to him. "Y/N." Neteyam said. "His name is norm." I looked up at the avatar. "Thank you norm." I said to him. He said your welcome and left the room to say goodbye. Mother and father came back inside. "We will get your siblings to help you work more muscle into your legs." Mother said to me. "I want to go out and feel the sand." I said. "You can not go outside for now just wait a month or two then we will see." Jake said to me. I glared at him and then looked at Neteyam with my can I please face. He hesitated. "We will take you outside everyday and you will be able to look outside." He said to me. I smiled happily giving him a hug.

The next day I saw my siblings. They walked in after being out all night. "And where have you two been?!" I yelled as they walked in. "Y/N?!" Tsireya said putting her hand over her mouth. "I have been here all night waiting for you two to get home." I said crossing my arms. Ao'nung looked shocked as he walked over to me and sat down in front of me. "Is it really you?" He said cupping my face. "Yes it is my older brother, do you not recognise me." I said mockingly. "My little brother I cannot believe your awake. You have been missed so much." He said. "Tsireya went on a date with Lo'ak! and well.. that is all but still that is shocking!" Ao'nung laughed. "You what?! You went on a date with Lo'ak did you two you know?!" I asked her, shocked at this new information. I started shaking Ao'nung because he was the closest to me. "Okay okay yeah I went on a date with Lo'ak I admit it but we did not do any of that stuff you said you dirty minded Na'vi." Tsireya said giving me a glare. I glared back at her making Ao'nung laugh. They said that they were outside on the reef collecting sea scallops and some shells to make jewellery out of. They showed me a few of the things they got me and things they had made while I was out. I asked Tsireya to tell me everything about the date. I then told them about before I was taken away to the ship. "That's when I saw there avatars all together on the cliff talking about taking over awa'atlu." I said to them. "Okay yeah but you were on a date with Neteyam?!" Ao'nung asked. "Yea I did and he made a whole picnic and everything, it was beautiful and I would like to do it again." I smiled at them. "Have you guys done tsaheylu yet?!" Tsireya asked excitedly. "Not yet I do not know when but I hope we do and before you and Lo'Ak." I said happily. "Hey you do you not have anyone yet?" Tsireya asked Ao'noung. "Yes.. I do like someone but she does not know yet." Ao'nung said hesitantly. We laughed at him before going back to our conversation.