V

I woke up feeling at my face. I could feel tears falling down my cheeks. "Y/N are you okay?" I heard Ao'nung ask me. "I had the dream again." I told him. "It's alright." he put his hand on my shoulder before hugging me. I wiped away my tears before laying down and trying to go back to sleep. the next time I woke up I got up and tried to remember the next girl to introduce Neteyam too. Just want to get father off my back. I woke up Tsireya who was sleeping very princess like. "Tsireya i need you to do something for me." I kicked her as gently as i could to wake her. "What?" she grumbled. "I need you to help me."

the plan was for Tsireya to walk with Elemiah and we bump into each other. I say to Tsireya that Father is looking for us and we leave them together. I brought Neteyam on a tour of the village. "This is the fishers place; this is where everyone who is a fisher gets theyre supplies and stuff." I told Neteyam walking past a Marui. we then 'bumped' into Tsireya and Elemiah. "Oh, hi Y/N I was just looking for you father needs you!" Tsireya said leaving Neteyam and Elemiah together. "Come on!" Tsireya dragged me toward the back of a tree. we watchged them talk to each other for a while. "I can't hear them!" Tsireya complained. "Shut up im trying to listen." I said leaning closer to them talking. "I love swimming." Elemiah said blushing. "Yeah, I guess I do to." Neteyam said looking around. "what's it like being ometicaya, my mother said she will never let me go anywhere outside of the reef because apparently its 'to dangerous' she would like totally kill me, but she will let my brother go out of the reef because Hes 'stronger' but like what is that, thats totally is definitely sexism is it not?! like excuse me I should be allowed to go out since Hes allowed too as well." damn she talks a lot. "Why does she talk so much?" I asked Tsireya. "She's just like that, we don't like her very much and just want to get rid of her, but she won't leave." Tsireya said to me. "Then why'd you suggest her for Neteyam?" I said back. "Because if she gets into a relationship she will piss off and stop bugging us." she told me. "Wow what's wrong with her huh she seems fine." "She copies all of us and it pisses us off. she thinks the other clan's ways are so aesthetic and wants to be them instead and she says that Shes from three different clans even though both of her parents are metkayina like girl you ain't convincin anyone." she told me. "You're such a gossip girl T." "yeah and im proud im the one who gives all the gossip." she said to me proud and confidently. she continued to babble while I looked back at Neteyam and his face was pale. "Is Neteyam alright?" I asked her. "Oh, right she stinks like dookie N/N." "I'm gonna go get him." I said walking over Tsireya and walking over to Neteyam. "Hi, Net I'm done talking to Father we can-" "shut up Y/N im talking!" Elemiah yelled at me. "Excuse me?" "I said shut up. anyways Neteyam-" "I'm going to go with Y/N now bye." he said grabbing my arm and walking away. "What a bitch." "Why you leave me with her she talks way too much for my liking." he told me. "I just wanted to set you up with someone why can't I?" I said to him. He let go and sighed. "Forget it c'mon water boy." he walked away. Water boy?! "Hey, wait a second water boy?!" "Yeah, I came up with it while the girl talked about herself." "Wow." "It's funny bro." "Mhm where are you taking me?" "If I'm being honest, I have no idea." wow that's not very smart. "Let's go get the others I think I have an idea as to where we should go."

Later that evening I brought everyone to shore. Everyone being the Sullys, my siblings and Roxto. "Okay now since the sully are new how about we take them to the spirit tree?" I asked my siblings and Rotxo. They all thought about it for a moment looking at each other before turning to me and agreeing. I turned to the sully siblings. "Alright ladies and gentlemen we'll be off." I yelled happily as I pointed to the Ilu's. fuck just remembered my Ilu's dead. "Can I ride with one of yous?" I turned to my siblings. "No, you'll knock me off course with your big fat bum." Tsireya said to me. I turned to Ao'nung him giving me a head shake before swimming off. I look at Lo'ak with baby eyes as he sighs and rolls his eyes. "Please!" I begged him. "No!" "But! -" "No go ride with Neteyam or something." he said rolling his eyes again before swimming away. I turned to Net who was watching the entire time. "Net can I please!" I begged him expecting him to say no, but instead he nudged himself forward. I ran over to him hoping on the back. "Thank you so much Neteyam, I really need to get another Ilu." "Where's your Ilu?" he asked me. I explained how it was eaten by the Akula on the way to the spirit tree. "Everyone hold your breathes!" Tsireya yelled from the front of the group. we held our breathes as we went into the cave. when we got in the cave, we looked around seeing the glowing tree. the water around it made it looked as if it had clouds around it. "This is our spirit tree." I told Neteyam even though he probably connected the dots. Tsireya guided everyone down to the spirit tree and gave them a look to connect they're queue to the strands. I watched as the Sullys connected; they're queue to the tree strands. I watched them each individually until I saw Kiri start shaking, I swam over to her disconnecting her from the tree. everyone rushed towards us as I brought her on top of an Ilu. Everyone started to panic as Net gave her mouth to mouth. we swam her the way back to the island and called for their parents. They came and took her. The Sullys and Rotxo ran with their parents to their Marui. We meaning me, Ao'nung and Tsireya stayed on shore because we felt that it wasn't our place to be there.

𝘛𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara