XVIII

Ao'nung called his Ilu letting me swim on my Ilu by myself. I went around he village watching everyone very closely. I guided my Ilu towards Ao'nung. "Was there a lot of people on the ship when we left?" I asked Ao'nung. "Not that I remember it's was practically empty except for some people like guarding and shit." He responded. "What are we going to do it's not like we can do anything." I said back. "Where do you think the others are?" He asked. "..wanna find out?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Come on we might as well dude." "No listen that's dangerous." He said "wow for once you thinking about how dangerous something is." I dropped off my Ilu with him following me. I jumped onto the coral and started walking to the shore. "Listen we'll swim over to the village separately and once we get there we'll meet in the?.." I continued. "Let's just meet in the fishing Marui." He sighed. I agreed and swam to the village first. I swam around father and everyone. I climbed onto the island and hid behind a tree. I walked into the village looking around. I could see sky people in the village. Only a few but even if it's only a few that still weird. Mother would not allow anyone not Na'vi into the village. There was still Na'vi walking around. No sign of Na'vi or Tsireya and mother. I walked over to the fishing Marui. I saw Na'vi inside. "Psst hey!" I whispered to them. They looked up at me with shocked faces. "Y/N!" One of them whispered. "Yeah what's happening?" I asked them. They looked at each other before looking back at me. "We don't really know your fathers been out in the water everyday now with everyone while the sky people roam and your mother,sister and the sullys are no where to be found." They told me. "Any ideas where they are?" I asked. "Check they're Marui their stuff might still be there." They suggested. I nodded and waited for Ao'nung to come. "Hey Ao'nung let's go to the sullys place." I said. We walked along the tracks to get the sullys place. The place was empty except for a rug and some bags. "Look everywhere where something might be." Ao'nung said. I lifted up the rug and waved it around a little bit before moving onto a bag. I pulled everything I could possibly pull out. Finding nothing of use. "Ao'nung you find anything of use?" i asked him. he was still searching the other side of the Marui. "We should go now.." he said tucking something into his hair. "What why?" I asked him. "Lets just go now dude, we need to go" he said walking out of the Marui. I walked behind him and followed him to the side of the village and jumped onto my Ilu after he did. "Bro what are you up to come on." I said grabbing his arm. He stopped his Ilu and searched around his hair for the paper. He pulled out the piece of paper and unfolded it. "Here take it read it then talk." He handed me the paper and I looked at it. 

'To whoever reads this, we are most likely leaving or have left. We will have gone deep into the Ayram alusìng or the Halelujah mountains. We will be going and staying somewhere in the mountains until the sky people leave. We wish you the best of luck for all your future endeavours. From the Sully's.' 

I read looking back and fourth from Ao'nung to the paper in my hand. "Ao'nung did you read this?! They just left us with this they probably took our sister!" I yelled. "Read the rest." he said dropping his head. I turned back to the paper and kept on reading. 

'Y/N if you are reading this we will have left. I am so sorry that i was unable to say my goodbyes to you. I truly will miss you, Your parents have told us that if you do not come back we will leave take Tsireya with us. I am truly sorry that I will miss you. Once this war is over I will come back for you my love I promise you that -Neteyam te suli tseyeyk'itan.' 

"So they took her?" I said looking at now tearing Ao'nung. "Yes they took her. It does say that they will eventually come back so all we have to do is wait right eventually this war will be over and they will come back with our sister." Ao'nung said.  "Yes but that may be months from now or even years!" I told him. "We should leave or something we cannot be found out that we have escaped." i looked at him shocked. "And leave mama and papa here?!" I asked. "Yes it is better for them to think we are dead instead of leaving them here knowing we are out there somewhere looking after ourselves. As your older brother you will listen to me this is for the safety of us and our family." "How is this safe for our family? they will constantly worry about their children thinking we are dead. I would prefer we stay here in the village and support our people." i told him. "We will do no such thing." "Listen Ao'nung think about it. If we stay here we can see them again but if we leave we would have to rely on ourselves." I tried to convince him. It did nothing to help so we went with his plan. i watched as our clan got smaller and smaller, I did not know if this was a good idea. Ao'nung said that we would be going to the Ayram alusìng and searching for the sully's. 

"Brother we have no idea how this place works, our skills will be unusable hear. We only know to swim, we will be needing to crawl and shoot  arrows. None the less we still have to carve stuff to make a home. We have no supplies!" I continued to complain and worry