2

Ron

The days were Silent, most of them were anyhow. Ron lived with Glenn and Maggie, along side Enid who was an adopted child, Ron was slowly falling under the Rhee name. But he couldn't ever imagine his last name being The same as Enids.
He watched Over Judith every once and a while. Carl was Finally able to go on runs again and he surely was not going to waste any opportunity to regain what skills he had. Daryl and Glenn would Go out with him.

Ron sat tucked away in a corner of the couch, Bouncing Judith on his knee. She had a toy in hand and a bowl of applesauce next to them. He huffed, His head Tilting to glance at Judith, her eyes just as Crystal blue as Carl's. He felt his Stomach turn once he thought of Carl. He remembers that night Vividly, Of course he does. Carl's hand limp in his, shallow breathing and Rin pouring his heart out. Neither of them brought up what happened that night. There was a chance that Carl didn't hear, or maybe he just didn't feel the same way Ron felt.

Ron huffed, lifting himself off the couch just to place Judith into her playpen. She squealed with happiness, Latching onto a few of her toys and made herself Comfortable.
He made his way to the kitchen and peered out the window he had a view of the gate. He'd stare at it till someone Ran to open it.
He'd practically throw himself out the window to lean Forward, hoping that if he leaned Just enough He'd see past the gate.

"You need to calm yourself" Maggie's Voice Filled the room. Ron's heart jumped out of his chest, moving away from the window to glance At her.
"Who are you waiting for that Has you All worked up" She smiled, tossing a cloth onto the table and made her way to Ron, Brushing her hand Through his hair.
Ron shrugged, his lower lip rolling between his teeth. "Im-- Waiting for Glenn" he mumbled. It sounded like he were asking himself if he was or not.
Maggie Chuckled, Leaning back against the counter, Her arms crossing over her chest.
"And., Carl" He mumbled, Shifting in the spot he stood in. Maggie was aware of the feelings that Ron has towards Carl. How his face heated up when Carl got just Close enough. His breath Hitching and the Unbelievably stupid smile that the boy gives him.

. . .

They walked Through the woods. Carl Walking in front of him. They did this, Even before Carl got one of his eyes taken from a bullet his friend Shot.
He sat down, leaning against the Log, Waiting for Carl to finish rummaging through the Green painted box filled with Comics and Snacks they shared.
He given the boy a smile, watching Carl sit beside Ron, Their hands brushing off One another.
It made Ron's stomach Flip. He inhaled Deeply, Taking the comic that Carl handed to him.

"How was the run?" Ron mumbled, simply flipping through the pages. They've read Each comic that was in the green box more then A dozen times by now. All this was turned out to be talking most of the time.
"It was fine. I gotten better at Shooting." He smiled, Leaning Forward to glance at Ron. His Crystal blue eye caused Ron's breath To hitch, nodding.

"Good- Good good, glad that it's going well" He smiled, picking at the corner of the page. They fell Silent once again. Ron glanced at Carl. The Boys attention fixed on the Comic in his lap, Slipping a peice of Beef Jerky into his mouth.
"Uhm.," he mumbled, Tilting his head As he tossed the book into the Box, Catching Carl's attention for a Second.