9

Training wheels.

He held onto Carl's hand, the boy beside him stubling as he was getting used to using Wheel skates. His cheeks tinted with pink everytime he hugged onto Ron's Arm, almost falling and letting out a squeal of surprise, his hair wild as they made their way down the road.
"You alright?" He chuckled, Carl glancing at him with a Flustered smile, nodding.
Ron chuckled, holding onto Carl's hand, The boys Smile wide, each having a moment together that felt like a bliss. This was different. Ron loved Carl's hands. The way they felt was like everything. He made sure that they didn't hit the jagged ground if he fell.
Ron glanced at their hands before he locked their fingers together, Carl's hand Limp at first before he squeezed his hand back in return.
Carl's cheeks tinted a darker shade of pink this time, a shy smile pulling at his lips, his eye curves with his cheek, it made Ron swoon.

Being right beside Carl made him swoon, the boys Smile couldn't be hidden no matter how hard to tried to hide it. They seemed to enjoy the warmth of one anothers hand. Ron was finally holding it In the Stillness of the world that was there.
Ron could read a part of Carl though. He never stated the reasons to be going to Hilltop. But He'd been keeping track on when pickup days were. It so happened that Hilltops pick up day was today. Alexandrias pick up day was in about two days. This gave Carl enough time to fish out a plan, and carry it through the next day.

Ron was showing Carl how to properly move his feet, there had been a few times when he'd hug onto Ron's Arm, His chest pressing close to him, it made Ron's heart race, his stomach doing flips.

Upon arriving at the tree line, Seeing Negans men haul boxes of things into the large packing truck, it clicked for Ron. He felt the lump in his throat as he cought onto Carl's hand.
"Please-" Ron mumbled, Carl turning to look at him with such a soft gaze. "Please don't go." He mumbled. Carl's eye narrowed.
"I need to go." He whispered, letting Ron's forehead press to his. Carl's hat moving upwards. "You don't need to, you want to." Ron mumbled, shaking his head.
"This isn't for Abraham, or Michonne, Or Maggie, Glenn. Enid. This is for you" he tilted his head, looking at Carl's glossy blue eye.
He nodded. "I guess it is." He whispered, holding onto Ron's hand in return. Ron nodded. He quickly came to terms that Carl was leaving. No one could pull Carl from a plan he set out in his mind.

Ron planted a kiss to Carl's forehead. It earned a shy stare. The boys cheeks once more tinted with a light pink.
The two stared at Each other, having some time to spare for a moment before Carl took his leave and would attempt to kill Negan.
He felt Carl's hands grasp at the hem of Ron's flannel, Dragging him closer and let their lips connect.
The warmth of Carl's plump lips made Ron melt, his hands Reaching up to cup Carl's face, wishing that this moment wouldn't stop.
The kiss at deepened within seconds, Ron pushed back, tipping Carl's hat off and linked his arms around Carl to draw his body closer, but it only lasted so long.
Carl pulled back, hearing the bangs on the end of the truck, a few of the men saying things were packed, and good to go.
Ron loosened his grip around Carl's waist, Planting one last peck on his lips.
"When you come back, Come see me?" He whispered, holding onto Carl's hand. The boy nodded, taking a step out of the tree line. Ron let him go, watching Carl rush to the truck and hop inside.