16

Anger filled his body, his side burned from the skin of Negan broke with the bat. Bit the man was sitting on his knees, throat cut by the glass that Carl dropped seconds ago, Tears swelling in his eyes. It felt like his world stopped. Michonne stood behind negan, At the tree line, in the dress she told him about.
A peach pink dress that tied around her shoulders, her hair up so nicely. She stared in his direction, her arms resting at her front. She looked so free.
Carl's Jaw trembled as he stepped back, turning heel to glance at everyone else.

"Save him" He croaked out, a hand linking around his side as he stepped away. No one hesitated to follow Carl's words, the two doctors rushing to Fix up negan.
He glanced at Rosita, Glenn and Daryl standing beside her. His gaze lowered as she stepped closer, her arms linking around the boy and hugged him tightly.
"He would've been on your side with this choice." She whispered.
There was a large chance that She was lying to make Carl feel better. He didn't know what to do but wrap his arms around Rosita, pressing his face into her shoulder.

Everyone had left, most people but Carl and a few others had stayed and packed up what was left of Negans things to use and take back. Carl was told that Ron was going back to Alexandria to fix some things up.
Carl leaned against the tree, Rosita standing beside him while Carl had fiddled with the glass he used to cut Negan. Speaking of the man, he was being carried away into one of the trucks.

"I'm gunna go back, okay?" Rosita whispered, Pressing a hand to Carls Shoulder, all he could do was nod. She was aware that Daryl and another was Near by.
Carl closed his eyes, Hears Rositas steps departure and another step close.
"Lets get you home." A familiar voice grumbled, They seemed happy to see Carl.
He opened his eye, glancing up to the man, clean face and eyes so blue. Carl heaved.
"Dad?" He whispered, Breaking out into a sob and lifted his arms, "Dad-" he whined, a sob following behind it as his Dad carefully Embraced his son. He sobbed into his dad's Shoulder, the man rubbed circles on his back and kissed the crown of his sons head, Scooping a hand under his sons legs and lifted him from the ground.

"I know, I know" Rick whispered, hugging his Son Tightly. Carl as a teen was small, probably a little smaller than he should be, but he was Just enough for Rick to pick him up again.
"I got you baby, I got you" He smiled, Rick pressing kisses to Carl's cheek as the boy lifted his his head to Glance at Rick.
He nodded, letting Carl lay his head down once more. "Lets get you home." He whispered.

Placing Carl in the passenger seat, and Rick hopped into the driver's Seat. They followed behind Daryl and glenns car back to Alexandria.
"I didn't know you were back," Carl mumbled, hus legs tucked to his chest, hugging onto Michonnes Blade, head resting against the window.
"I didn't wan' you to know" Rick nodded, staring at the road. "You were under a lotta stress. It would be wrong of me to appear and shock you like that." He glanced at Carl.
He nodded, lips thinned as he adjusted himself against his seat. "Thanks" He smiled.