5

Ron

Carl had fallen distant. It felt like they hadn't known each other anymore.
Ron would find him sitting in the grass with Judith. Reading comics and going on Runs.
He ignored everyone but Judith.
Since Ron was Left alone, He decided to stay with Michonne till Glenn and Maggie came back, or decided Ron needed to go out there.

He walked down the hall, Carl standing in the middle of Judith's room, holding his little sister in his arms and whispered sweet things to her, pressing kisses to the crown of her head. She loved the affection that Carl given her.
Ron leaned against the frame, Watching Carl lay his sister into the bed, tucking her in and said one last goodnight to her.

"Can we go on a walk?" Ron Whispered, Catching Carl's attention. The boy nodded and followed Ron out.
The night was cold. Carl and Ron left alone in the house.
They walked down the street, Ron taking glances at Carl, The boys gaze stayed in the front, his eyes on the road.
"I want to tell you something, Carl." He whispered, catching Carl's attention once more.

"A secret?" He smiled, his eye narrowing, nudging Carl's arm. "Yeah- Kinda" He mumbled. "The day you., got shot" He exhaled. "I was confessing to you." He whispered. Both Boys falling Silent.
Carl stopped, looking at Ron. Ron stared back, his head tilting.
"I love you." He whispered, Extending a hand and Grasped Carl's. "Take my heart Carl. You don't even have to give it to me whole once you're done" He breathed out, taking a step closer.
"You., filled my mind the day we met." He mumbled. Carl stared, his eye glossy under the moon light.

Ron felt his heart pounding, his hand pressing against Carl's, their fingers fitting between each other to hold their hands.
"Seeing you on the ground., seeing you hurt." He whispered, Pressing his forehead to Carl's, looking down into the boys soft gaze. "I love you. You're the only one that has that hold over me." He tilted his head.
Carl stayed Silent. He wanted to hear Ron speak, pour his heart out to Carl. He wanted to hear everything.

"Please Carl" He mumbled, Letting their Noses Knock off one anothers, their lips Ghosting once again.
"Whats that sound.,?" Carl whispered, the faint beeping filling Ron's ears.
"What?" He mumbled, pulling back From Carl. Making sure to look around.
Once he looked back. There was the view of Carl on his knees. Negan Lifting the bat to Strike Carl.

"No. No NO NO." He cried out. And before the bat hit Carl's head, He jolted awake, panting Heavily.
It was Early, Reaching over and smacked his hand on The alarm clock. Eugene got it to work.
He sat up, aggressively shoving the covers off, and gave himself a long moment, exhaling and ran a hand over his face, sweeping his hair back.

He kicked his feet off the bed and walked out, Putting on a shirt.
He heard the Radio playing, Judith laughing as she hit Toys together. Carl was making something to Eat, An extra plate on the counter.
"Morning." He smiled to Ron, under Carl's eye was a rash. Carl had been crying or he just can't sleep.
Ron nodded. "Goodmorning. When did you start cooking?" He smiled, taking the plate Carl Pushed forward for him and sat at the table.
He stared at Carl once his back turned. The boy shrugged, his head Tilting as he Put the Sunnyside up egg onto the plate he made for himself.
Judith was in her high chair, Holding her hands up, smiling at Ron. She was eating Her own Scrambled eggs.