6

He painted Carl's neck with kisses, pressing their hips Together as Carl laid back into the bedding under Ron, his arms lose around his neck.
Ron's hands on Carl's bare waist. Shirtless, only wearing his blue Jeans with the black belt, Ron knew they were the perfect fit. His fingers slipped in the hem of his pants and yanked the boy closer. He felt Carl's fingers Run through his hair. It made Ron's breath hitch, his hips bucked Forward.
He lifted himself, allowing Carl's hand to Trail under his shirt, His touch soft. Ron's body tingled where Carl placed his fingertips, he felt like he was on fire and Carl was the gas making the fire bigger.
"Ron.," Carl breathed out, pulling Ron back Down and connected their lips. Ron's hands rubbed at Carl's waist, the boy underneath Shifting to his touch, Carl's legs lifting to link around Ron's middle and squeeze, pulling him as close as he could. Carl's legs were strong. Due to all the time he spent behind the wall made him tough. Attractive in Ron's eyes.
He traced his fingers over Carl's chest, his thumb pressing on the Gun shot Scar that was On Carl's side. The boy didn't seem to mind. Only a Flustered stare at Ron's hand. Like it were the first time he'd ever been receiving such Care to his body. Ron glanced up to look at Carl. His cheeks burning with Feelings.

But just as soon as the dream came, It left. Ron eyes opened to the sunlight coming from the window. He rolled onto his Back, Facing Carl who was slipping on a shirt and fixing his flannel over himself and Glanced back at Ron.
He smiled, His hair pulled back into a low ponytail, wearing Ron's brown flannel.
"Sorry If I woke you up- he's uh- Coming Earlier then he said he would." He mumbled, Ron huffed. He sat up and Glanced at Carl.

"You having a bad dream?" He mumbled, looking over at Ron whose brow lifted.
"What?"

"Were you having a bad dream? You were holding onto me this morning." He shrugged. "I was a little worried" he smiled. Rons heart stopped, Letting out a nervous chuckle.
"Yeah it was-- don't worry, It wasn't as bad as I probably made it out to be"
Carl shook his head.
"Not at all. Nightmares are kinda Scary" He chuckled. Ron gotten up, changing into a pretty Decently clean pair of Clothes. Him and Carl had small talk.

"Did you send Judith out with Olivia?" He hummed, walking down the stairs with the boy. Carl nodded.
"Yup. You just missed her" He chuckled, Ron pouted Playfully and made hus way to the kitchen, greeting Michonne and gotten himself a drink, Carl sharing his glass.

"You two dont do anything today." Michonne mumbled, Mainly aiming it at Carl. The boy nodded his brow lifting. He surely was lying.
"I mean it." She said sternly. Carl nodded once more, Patting his hands off the counter. Ron chuckled.