8

"Ron., put the gun down"

Carl whispered, his hands extended to stop Ron, hoping the gun would lower Down. Ron knew that Michonne was ready to hurt him, but Carl stopped her with a glare.
Why wouldn't Carl just let Ron die already?

He heaved, Carl's hand creeping up to Ron's, such a gentle touch it made the swelled up Tears in his eyes drop down his cheeks, Carl's fingers threaded through Ron's, Taking the gun from him and dropped it to the ground.

"I., I'm sorry Carl"

Ron's voice broke, hearing the Sounds of the walkers eating at was once his family. Carl nodded, his hands Reaching up to hold Ron's face, making Ron look into his eyes.

"I know. And we can get through this. We worked this out once. We can do it again."

His voice was like music in the crowd of the dead. Ron felt himself ease into Carl's hand, whispering a faint; 'please., don't let me go'
Carl threaded his hand with Ron's once again, his grip tight. Then the sound of a faint click could be heard. It cought Carl's attention, the look of Betrayal across his Face.

"How the fuck are you letting this go, Ron?"

Mickey hissed under his breath. Ron felt his Stomach turn on itself. He couldn't bring himself to say anything to his Friend.

"They got your family killed. He stole Enid from you."

His voice ripped with Anger. His index shifting to the trigger.

.
.
.

Ron woke up in the Car after Enid slammed her door and walked off to greet Aaron and a few others.
Carl was waking up too, both fell asleep in the back due to the long ride to Alexandria.
Ron unbuckled himself and pushed the door open, stepping out so quickly was probably the worst idea ever, his knees gave out on him, his heart leaping from his chest, but thankfully he cought himself with the door right beside him.
He threw his bag over his shoulder and shut the car door, his glance going over to Carl. The boy was fixed on the new face.

"Carl" Ron Whisper-shouted, Catching his attention. "What?" He whispered, shutting his Car door quietly, or tried to.
He tossed his bag onto the trunk of the car and went to Ron, Each can speak quietly now.
"Do you wanna hide away behind the house?" He whispered to Carl, The boy smiled with a nod. "Sure"
Ron grasped Carls hand, Both Boys leaving the main area and off on their own.
After Ron's family fell, The garden his mom was growing had been left and abandoned. Except For the Two boys going their to be away from everyone. The garden was large, it fit both of them surprisingly.
They huddled in the bush, laying side by side, staring at one another.