3

Ron

Weeks zipped by like They always have. Ron and Carl had been., Closer. They went on Runs, watched Judith together, God it was everything.
Maggie tended to pair both Carl and Ron together, Only Because she knew how well they worked together. And the way that Ron felt.,
But tonight was Different. They sat in the living room, Silently chatting away to one another, passing things back and Forth, Telling stores.

"Lori.," Carl mumbled, "she made the worst pancakes." He chuckled, Ron smiled his head Tilting to look at Carl.
"My dad and I called them Sucky-sunday pancakes" He whispered, Shifting his body to face Ron. The room was lit by a weak Light. Maybe Just enough to show Carl and Ron's shadows.

"What was she like?" He mumbled, waiting for Carl to reply. Of course this was the first time that he brought up Lori to Carl. People said not to talk about it, but Ron thought maybe Speaking about it a little would help. His mom did the same with him and Sam.
"She was questionable sometimes" Carl nodded, tracing his finger over a stain on his pants.
It was All he said, nothing more and Ron was fine with it. He nodded to himself, Watching Carl stand and lean over to check on Judith.

"She's asleep" He whispered to Ron, Leaning in and Scooped up his sister and held her close, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. She shifted, digging her face into the crook of his neck.
Carl smiled over at Ron. He stood and followed behind Carl, leading up the stairs the creaked and shifted everytime someone put pressure onto it.
Turning into Judith's room, He watched Carl tuck her into her Crib, the girl shifted before Making herself Comfortable under the covers that Carl pulled over her little frame.

And just as they entered, They left the room, shutting the door behind them, Leaving Leaving a crack open to listen if She woke up and started to cry for Carl.
T

heir eyes Met, Ron swallowed thickly. His body shifted to face away from the boy. His gaze soft, just enough to light the fire in the pit of Ron's Stomach again.
This always happens and Ron wants it to never end.
"You okay?" Carl whispered, his hand reaching out to press against Ron's Arm. His breath hitched with a nod.
"Just fine. Maybe a little tired." He lied, Luckily the light was Weak on this floor as well, his own cheeks burning with Color of Feelings for Carl. His eyes Even Pulling his Figure from the Dark, his eyes Taking glances at him.
His mind telling him to stop but he couldn't. Carl wouldn't know. He already expressed that his eye was a little bad in the Dark until His other side fully healed.

"Lets head to sleep then." Carl Shrugged, nodding his head down to the end of the hall where his room was, the door cracked open, letting moon light shine through.
" 'kay" Ron mumbled, Following behind Carl once more and into the room.
It was lit by the light of the moon, Comics laid on the nightstand and on the Chair he had by the window. Old posters on his wall.
Ron remembers when his room was Blank. He even remembers his first time in Carl's house. He acted like he'd only been in the attic so he didn't have time to look around. Carl was happy about It. He'd never seen a kid his age in God knows how long, so Carl was going to take this opportunity as much as he could.
But Enid was also in the picture. He didn't have a problem with her, aside from the fact that she Understood Carl more than Ron and Mickey did. So, he went over the fence more, but with Mickey.
When Carl first got here, he was distant. Ron found it weird when Carl would hang out with his baby sister rather then Kids his age. He didn't talk either. He'd tug at his Moms shirt and excuse himself in a low whisper, just enough for her to hear but no one else.
Ron would find himself walking down the street, hands tucked in his pockets and he would notice Carl, Same time, everyday, sitting on a blanket outside with Judith, either playing with her or Reading Comics. Sometimes he would Lean over and talk to her, hearing her Giggle made Ron smile.