4

Carl

It had been about two days into the next week when Maggie started having problems with her Pregnancy. Her and Glenn were finally trying.
Michonne says it's due to all the hard work she'd been doing to help Hilltop, Glenn isn't put into the best mood due to it. He's worried.
Ron and Enid were the first to bring up the problems. Maggie howled out in pain one day after Ron and Enid finished cutting her hair.
And that's where they are now. Getting ready to Set out and take Maggie to Hilltop for a check up. Everyone who had skill needed to go, But Carl had Enid stay. By force unfortunately. Locked her in a closet. As for Ron, He would've leave Carl's side. He'd follow him like a lost dog.
"Cmon, we gotta get going!" Glenn shouted, Stepping into the Rv where Carl was going to ride in. Maggie asked if he could go with. Ron on the other hand was going with Michonne and Sasha.

Carl was pulled off to the side by Ron, a worried, but harsh look on his face.
"Be safe. Okay?" He whispered, Grasping onto Carl's hand.
He nodded with a chuckle. "Always am." He mumbled, his head tilting to look at Ron. The boys eyes glossy.
"I know. But things can always go bad." He huffed, His hands squeezing around Carl's, Just enough.

Someone shouted from the Rv, "Carl! We're heading out, let's go!" Abraham looked at the Two. Carl and Ron shared a Glance before parting.
Carl hopped into the Rv, Sending Ron one last Wave before the doors shut and went their own way.

The car ride was quiet, Carl kept to his window and picked at the small hole in his jeans.
Glenn kept neat Maggie, holding her hand with Care and whispered sweet things to her, his thumb rubbing her Knuckles.
"You alright?" Carl's gaze flicked away from the window and to Glenn, hid gaze Soft over Carl.
He nodded, looking back out the window. He knew that Glenn was trying to pull off the harsh voice he'd given to everyone earlier.
"You and Ron? You two are a little close now" He smiled. Acting like some dad picking on their kid for having a crush. It's what was happening.

Carl let out a huff, crossing a leg over the other.
"Nothing is going on between us" Carl chuckled, Shaking his head as his arms crossed over his chest.
"Yeah, so that sweet little talk was nothing?"  He chuckled "yeah I seen that" he chirpped.

"What the bitch?" Could be heard from Abraham, his choice of words were odd, But they were truly something.
The Rv slowly came to a stop.

"What?" Glenn asked, his voice dragging as he went up to where Abraham was, Carl followed Behind his father Figure, peaking over his shoulder, enough to see.

"Enemy Close." He said, enough for everyone to hear. There stood a man, well, more than one. Three cars behind The row of them. And a man, Beaten down to the ground.
"We doin' this?" He asked, his voice down to almost a murder between him and Glenn.