SWEET NICOTINE

─────𝘚𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘛 𝘕𝘐𝘊𝘖𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘌
written by appetenxe

❝𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚,

𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨, 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝❞

↱ ↰
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄
o u t e r b a n k s
↳ ↲

𝙎𝙔𝙉𝙊𝙋𝙎𝙄𝙎 .* :☆゚. ──

00O

00O.  AMELIA JADE WHITLOCK knew many things for certain. For starters, she knew how to take care of herself, she knew wrong from right and she knew how to overcome and survive anything life could throw at her.

Amelia Jade Whitlock knew many things for certain... that is until the girl's mother doesn't come back from her trip and three days later AJ finds herself identifying the woman's body in a morgue.

That threw things off course.

Amelia Jade Whitlock knew how to take care of herself, fact. She knew right from wrong, fact. She knew how to overcome and survive, fact. But these facts feel fuzzy when only two weeks after her mother's death her little brother disappears.

That was not like him. She also knew that. So, when Amelia got a call of an overdosed teenage boy found dead she fell numb. She was not equipped for this. She faltered. She wavered. She paused and hesitated, all things Amelia Jade Whitlock did not do.

When she rips apart her home in a bout of frustration and heartbreak she stumbles across her mothers desk and in it were tales of shipwrecks and gold, and boy did that sound better than her life now.