thirteen, just like your mom

SWEET NICOTINE | CHAPTER THIRTEEN
(LET'S GO GET OUR GIRL...)

)

Cleo introduced herself to the pair of teenagers before giving them a short rundown of what happened in Nassau and after threatening them, which AJ reiterated and threw back onto her. Pope being the mediator between the two girls.

    The door at the end of the hallway brought light and fresh air which both Cleo and AJ welcomed fondly. The sun peaking out giving a warm glow to the boat.

    A figure AJ instantly recognized as John B was looking over the deck to the one below. Completely focused on something. Pope started the boy followed by having to shush John B.

    "Christ, what are you doing?" John B turned and Pope held his hands up.

    "it's me" He let out.

    "Jesus you scared me"

    "We brought a friend" Pope was in front and he moved, revealing not only AJ but also Cleo. The recognition of both the teenagers made AJ look to Pope.

    "Cheese on bread" Cleo let out.

    "Cleo?"

    "So it is you" The girl shook her head.

    "What the hell? what are you doing here?" John B asked.

    "What are you doing here? I work here. This is my boat. It got too hot in Nassau because of you and Sarah. I had to run" Cleo explained before Pope informed the two reuniting that it wasn't safe out on the deck.

    The four teenagers, three of which were still stowaways snuck their way back to the shipping container they came on the boat in. Pope reached up, hitting the vent lightly.

    "Hey, guys, Open it" Pope let out in a hushed voice. A second later the vent was pulled off and Pope hoisted himself up. He got himself in before turning and helping AJ in.

    She held onto his hand with one of hers while using the other to push herself up at the same time. She tried to ignore the way Pope's hands were at her waist when she finally touched the ground again.

    "I thought Rafe got you guys for sure," Kiara said, the vent in her hand. John B climbed in after and Kiara went to put the vent back over the hole but John B stopped her, leaning back out just like Pope did and helping the new girl into the shipping container.

    "Jesus Christ! I kill you, John B!"

    "Who is this?" Kiara questioned, turning to John B with a confused look.

    "I told you I had a surprise right?" John B looked to Cleo as she took in the sight in front of her. Five stowaways.

    "Who is she? What's going on? John B?" Kiara continued to try to get some answers and John B turned back to her.