twenty, the playing field

SWEET NICOTINE | CHAPTER TWENTY
(
HOLY SHIT IT KINDA WORKED...)

)

 "Take the fucking photo JJ" Sarah urged as she and John B posed. AJ stood off to the side trying not to react to the fact that she had just tied up the pair and was now having a photo shoot.

"Okay, I got it!" JJ announced and AJ moved, Pope quickly behind her as they checked the photo JJ was about to send.

"wait" AJ let out, looking down at the phone. "we need to plan what we're gonna say" JJ shooed the girl off and she scoffed as his fingers typed on the phone with a rapid pace.

"no time to do that, we need to get Kiara" He argued and she rolled her eyes.

"We need to get this right though. If we mess it up we're fucked." Her words didn't meet his ears as he hit the send button.

"JJ" Pope got out, looking at the boy like he was stupid. "let me read that" The boy snatched the phone from JJ's hand and read it over, titling it after a moment to let AJ read it.

"Okay, it could be worse" She shrugged and JJ took the phone back.

"I'm not an idiot" He defended.

"Well, now we just have to wait for a response" Sarah sighed, sitting down in one of the chairs.

"We might be waiting aw-"

"Yo, he's texting! He's texting!" JJ interpreted John B, the blonde boy flashing the phone to Cleo.

"What's he saying? What's he saying?" John B sat up straighter.

"It's doing the little bubble thing" AJ moved over to JJ and peered over his shoulder. As soon as the text was sent through her eyes scanned it, reading the text

"Send me your location. I'll meet you" JJ read out loud.

"He wants to know our location?" Pope questioned.

"Yeah, that's exactly what we wanted! Here check it. Boom" JJ tossed the phone to John B and Sarah stood, walking over to JJ and AJ.

"And say what?"

"Well." JJ of course, hadn't thought this through.

"Oh my god JJ" AJ mentally facepalmed at the boy.

"We can't give Singh our location. Just give him some random place" Cleo let out, looking between the pogues.

"All right. Where do we want to send him to?" JJ crossed the room and grabbed the phone from John B's hand. AJ cut in front of him before he could move and took it from his hands.

"Okay, we need to think about this"

"What about the horse tracks? I saw them yesterday it's a wide open space we could do surveillance" Pope suggested.