𝟑

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I turned the shower handle on the warm setting and got in the shower I washed my hair while my speaker blasted music. I was almost done when I heard my phone ding. I opened it and looked at it.
Prince💋😩
Im outside ma come open the door.
        *read*
Me
Im in tha I didn't even know you was serious coming over.
Prince💋😩
Syau where the spare key at.
Me
Under the mat..
                  *read*

I hurried up and washed my face and brushed my teeth after I got out the shower and I left my hair down and wet and put on my Grey leggings and a black Nike sports bra.
I threw on some lip gloss and did my skincare again cuz we don't want acne tf.
I walked out my bathroom and saw Prince on his phone I'm my kitchen eating some chipotle.
I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and he jumped a little bit but smiled once he turned around he picked me up and sat me on the counter while he stood between my legs.
"Goodmorningggg." he said smiling and taking a bite of his chipotle bowl.
"how you gone come in my house and not get me no food."
He walked off and pulled a chicken bowl out the bag.
"howd you know what i get?"
"Jas was over kharis and i asked her what u get from there."
"thank you that was sweet." i said.
"mhm whatever wit yo big headed ass." he said pushing my forhead.
I smacked my lips and took off running wit his chipotle bowl i fell and spilt it tho and he looked at me with his mouth wide opened.
"im sorry." i said backin up
"mhm you gotta gimmie a kiss now you short ass bully." he side eyed me
"im not even tha short rude ass."
"oh im rude? I didnt break your chipotle bowl."
"I said sorry." I said laughing.
"I'm not laughing now gimmie a kiss."
"Make me hoe."
"Who u callin a- oh hell no" he said in a girl voice.
I ran off in my bedroom and locked the door he kept pounding on it while I was laughing from the other side.
I heard footsteps walking away so I assumed he finally gave up.So I unlocked the door and started walking till I felt a hand on my waist that spun me around and put they other hand on my throat. It was Prince and he smiled and backed me into my bedroom a pushed me on the bed with his hand still on my throat and kissed me hard. We was kissing for a solid five minutes than he kissed and sucked on my neck
Tha shit made moan loud. He started kissing down my stomach and licked on my v line and pulled my leggings down along wit my thong.
"You so sexy ma." He said and started kissing on the inside of my thighs.
He licked my clit (mane I cringed writing this y'all) and started flicking it side to side with his tongue than he dragged his tongue down and pushed his tongue in. I tried pushing his head away.
"Un un stop running." He mumbled against me doing it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was laying on Princes chest while we was watching a movie on the couch I was tired as hell I got up so I could get some water after putting my leggings back on.
"Man it's hot as hell in this bitch." I said drinking some water.
"I told yo ass I was gone warm u up." He said laughing.
"Man we didn't even fuck why I'm so tired." I said eating the rest of my chipotle bowl.
"Why u taste so good."
"Shut up eat."
He laughed and he looked at me.
"I wanna take you out." He said
I shook my head smiling
"Don't do tha ma."
"What?"
"Push me away Im not gone lie and say I don't have a reputation for doggin but I promise I'm never gone do you like that ion know what happened in tha past but I'm not him." He said looking in my eyes.
"No games like I'm so fucking serious Princeton if you jus here to play with my feelings than say that now?"
"No games...you gotta take a chance on love."
"You love me?"
"I know it's been a short time but Ian never felt this way bout nobody...𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. Just hope you can let me love you."
I got up from my chair and went up to him and kissed him cuz tha shit was cheesy asl but I loved it.
"I love you too."

A/N
She got ha pussayy ate 😝 bro I hate typing this shit bro buhhh sb messaged me bout my last book sayin to add some segggsssss.