𝟓

Righelle pov
"Bitch was it good tho??" Asia asked me.

"Good as fuck nigga know how to eat sum pussy I'll tell you that much." I told her.

"Gurl at least you getting sum." Jasmine said with an attitude.

"I don't know what you want us to tell you jas we told you multiple times even before mani was born that he was a hoe ass nigga." Asia said

"Facts." I said agreeing.

"I just want Mani to grow up in a stable home and I love khari I can't just leave him and you don't even know if he cheating." She said with a tear goin down her face.

"Un un we not doin this thing where we gone hug you while u cry ima tell you straight like this the best thing for mani is to not be in a home full of fake love girl when mani get older she gone let her man cheat on her because that's what she's gone be taught: fake love." I said.

"If not for yo self do it for mani." Asia said nodding her head agreeing with me.
"Ima confront him tonight and this is the last time y'all is right Ian no run over punk ass bitch." She said getting up from the tabl𝐞.

We was eating at chipotle so it was just me and Asia left.

"Asia you ever been in love?"

"Yes gurl."

"What was it like...like how do it feel."

"Like you only wanna be wit him and you would do anything for them and you're loyal. Cuz you could love someone and still hurt them but when u in love with somebody hurting them would also hurt yo self so you would never do it."she said smiling and staring off into space.

"Oop I'm not the only one getting head okayyy girl I see you." I said

"Man ion date a lot a niggas but I think he tha one."

"Cyrus?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Okayyyy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine pov

I heard the front door close I turned off the tv and tucked mani in and kissed her forehead.
I headed downstairs and saw Khari comin in at 5 am

"Where was you a?" I said with my arms crossed

"I don't have time for this shit Jas."

"No we doin this shit right now you comin at five ever fuckin morning with hickeys on yo neck and shit but I would be in the wrong if I did that wouldn't I?"

"Bae-Wouldn't I ja'khari???" I yelled at him cutting him off.

"I'm not doin this shit where I go back to you every single fucking Time fuck you and that stupid bitch so when I fuck on yo cousin I don't wanna hear that shit."

"You gone fuck who??" He said backing me up against the wall.

"Did I fucking stutter nigga don't act like I'm in the wrong you know what? I'm done trying wit you. You don't deserve me I know what the fuck I'm worth." I said pushing him.

"I'm done yo shit right there it's all packed for you get the fuck out wit yo sorry ass."

"What about mani."

"That's the only time I wanna see yo ass if you here for my daughter now get the fuck out." I yelled at him.

"Naw naw hol on I forgot sum." I said opening my notes app on my phone.

"Type that bitches number."

"The fuc-Type it nigga!" I said yelling at him.

He sighed and typed it.

"Now get out." I said pushing him out and throwing all his shit out the house.

"Hell naw what the fuck!?"he yelled from outside.

"You come back ima shoot you in yo fuckin feet then we'll see if those hoes like fucking a nigga with one foot." I Yelled.

"So when I told you I loved you it meant nothing." He said tryna guilt trip me.

"Bitch bye." I said slamming the door.

I started sobbing as soon as I heard his car drive off and then I heard I tiny voice.

"Mommy are u okay?" Mani said.

I wiped my tears and picked mani up and started walking to her room.

"Yea baby we gone be alright we gone be just fine." I said laying her down.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too baby goodnight ."

Then I heard light snores and walked out and closed the door.

A/N
Look this bitch finally came to her senses.