𝟐𝟏

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯🤎

I got out the shower  drying my hair cuz i had just gotten off work i looked at the clock on the lock screen of my phone and saw that it was two thirty in the morning  i turned my speaker on playing can you blame me? by kehlani and changing into m...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I got out the shower  drying my hair cuz i had just gotten off work i looked at the clock on the lock screen of my phone and saw that it was two thirty in the morning  i turned my speaker on playing can you blame me? by kehlani and changing into my rugrats psd set

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i brought my speaker to the kitchen where my friend nia was cuz she was spending the night she for real like my therapist she know all the tea that happened in austin.

"girl turn that off im sittin here tryna have a whole conversation witchu."  she said snapping me outta my thoughts makin me turn the speaker down.

"my bad what was you sayin." i said looking at her.

"girl are you gone tell prince?" she said annoyed.

"Yea i am buhhh thats a tomorrow problem all im tryna do is eat thos brownies you cooking and watch cobra kai."

"mhm whatever im finna go to sleep tho remember to take em out the oven."

"igh goodnight gang."

"mhm." nia said walking to the guest room.

I swear nia got the most attitude ive ever seen in my damn life.

I sat on the couch and turned on all american and grabbed my takis and my gatorade and watched the 4 episodes before i heard the oven ding i got up and took em out the oven but my dumbass burnt my mf finger.

"Ow fuck!" i said putting my finger in cold water after setting the brownies down.i grabbed one and sat on the couch watching all american again finally damn bitches be loving to interupt my shit.I heard a knock on my door so i put my takis down and got off my couch to see who it was when i was walking to the door they started banging on the door. See what i mean.

"who tf banging on my door like they tha police." Nia yelled from her room.

"HOLD ON IM COMING DAMN!" i said opening the door prince stood there mad as hell.

"uhh im not avalible right now." i said closing the door in his face but he stopped it with his foot he pushed the door open causing me to stumble back with his hulk-looking ass.

"what is you doin here." i said lookin at him crazy

"why you block me Righelle?" he said ignoring my question bakin me up against the counter

"You done came all this way cuz I blocked you??"  i said tryna change the topic.

"yea now answer my question." he said making me look down at my feet

"I was busy and ian need no distractions...and its not like we together anyways so why you trippin?" i said looking up at him.

"Cuz after yo birthday you was actin like nun happened and when i left i tried texting you but my text went green."  he said backing up.

"And dont act like im the one who aint want to be wit you cuz i do and i told you that shit you the one playing games Righelle so ion know why the fuck you actin like that."

"So im playin games cuz i need time to myself really prince?"

"mane yo ass selfish as hell you ain even wanna try wit me." he said turning to leave.

i started feeling bad  cuz i was kinda playin wit his feelings. I didnt realize that he was trying until now or how much he wanted me cuz he if he was lying about wanting me he wouldnt have came all the way down here.

"Prince...." i said looking down.

"what?" he said turning around lookin at me.

"i love you." i said hugging me

"dont say it if you dont mean it." he said pouting and keeping his hands down at his side.

"Boy shut up and hug me back and stop actin like that." i said laughing.

he smiled at me and picked me up and layed me on the couch.

"you really love me." he asked me lickin his lips.

"yea i guess.. you still love me?" i asked him sittin in his lap.

"Nigga you know i do i flew all the way down here wit no suitcase." he said smackin his lips makin me laugh

he put his hands on my waist and started kissin my neck he took my shirt off and pulled his pants down putting his 44 and put the saftey on he kissed me again and took off the rest of our clothes as soon as he was finna put it in i looked at him stopping him.

"whats wrong." he said breathing heavily.

"im pregnant."

A/N

yall pray for ha dumbass.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮[COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें