𝟖

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I was sitting on the couch with Kay Kay Prince was out 'handling sum' we were watching Avengers Endgame we were eating popcorn and shit and noticed sum was wrong with Kay Kay she been real quiet ever since we got back from the hospital a week ago.
"What's wrong Kay Kay and don't lie and say nothing." I said pausing the movie.
Her eyes got glassy so I scooted over and hugged her.
"What's wrong." I said hugging her tight.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to get hurt." She said sobbing hugging me back.
"Whatchu mean?" I asked her confused.
"When you were on the roof to get my ball and I asked you to I'm sorry." She said sniffling.
"It's not your fault okay? We both know I'm crazy and I'll do it again if I could...I just might too that hoe is still up there." I said laughing a little bit.
She laughed with me and wiped her tears.
"Don't do it Prince can do it I don't want you to get hurt again my bitch ass brother and me would be sad as hell." She said laughing.
Just on cue Prince walked through the door with blood on his t-shirt.
"Makayla don't argue with me but go to your room and go to sleep." Prince said tiredly.
"K goodnight yall love y'all." Kay Kay said and surprisingly listened.
"Baby...you okay?" I aske getting up and reaching for my crutches.
"Yea I'm coo I just had to handle sum." He said sniffling he quickly wiped his face not want me to see him cry.
"Tell me what's wrong Princeton before I beat yo ass with my crutch." I said getting irritated.
"Elle please just let me go to sleep...Can we talk about it in tha morning." He said grabbing my crutches putting them against the kitchen wall and picking me up and heading upstairs.
I already took a shower so I was just laying in the bed waiting for Prince to get out. Once he got out he got in the bed after taking off his shirt wrapping his arm around me.
"I love you ma."
"I love you too."
Ion know what he gotta tell me but I wasn't prepared from the text I would receive the next morning

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I woke up to my phone ringing... it was Cyrus
"Hello?"
"Elle.....something happened to Asia." He said sniffling through the phone.
"What happened?!" I said sitting up.
"She gone Righ-My baby gone." He said.
And just like that it all fell apart