𝟏𝟗

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚

i woke up in a hospital bed and i was looking around and saw jasmine cyrus and jakhari all sleep on the couch next to my bed  except for cyrus he was sleep on the dirty ass hospital floor i kinda laughed but then i got mad cuz what these opp ass n...

i woke up in a hospital bed and i was looking around and saw jasmine cyrus and jakhari all sleep on the couch next to my bed  except for cyrus he was sleep on the dirty ass hospital floor i kinda laughed but then i got mad cuz what these opp ass niggas doin in my hospital room i didnt wanna wake them up so i snatched my iv out my arm standing up i saw my clothes in a bag so i slipped those on and got my phone and tried to escape till i heard the door open and it was prince.

"oh you up...you tryna run?" he said looking tired and relieved to see i was okay.

"yea i am why yall here?" i said annoyed.

"cuz we care elle i wouldnt be here if i really didnt give a shit." he said grabbing my hands.

"bro you the last person who needa tell me that i cant run incase you forgot...YOU LEFT ME I DIDNT LEAVE YOU ALL THE FUCK IM DOIN IS MATCHING YO ENERGY." i said yelling. waking jas, khari, and cyrus up.

"but he right tho elle you cant keep running i know you hurt right now part of that is because of me...i shouldnt have blamed you for a grown man running away...you like my little sister and i know you mad at me and dont wanna hear it from but i love you sissy dont keep running." he said hugging me i hugged him back crying a little bit.

"Can yall give me and Ryry time real quick." prince said i looked at him when he said my nickname.

they all nodded and walked out the hospital room.

"Righelle-You dont needa say nothing i pushed you away prince I guess i was mad cuz of you and asia and the fact you actually left me i was playing with your feelings." i said cutting him off.

"Naw you shouldnt be sorry i lied to you so many times and hurt you and i own up to that shit thats on me and as for asia i broke up with her-not like we was together anyways we was just fucking." he said grabbing my wrist.

"i know ill prolly neva get another chance but i love you and ian never stopped im ready when you are." he said looking into my eyes i pulled my wrist back and lookin down.

"I love you too but ion think we could really ever be together i mean prince like you broke my trust and like you said you lied to me and i would be lying if i said i dont want you cuz i do but i dont need you right now...im sorry." i said looking up at him now and started crying.

"wait ryry please-no i want you but i dont need you i love you prince but we cant be together." i said cutting him off.

"Righelle-we can be friends but i dont need this right now...my birthday is next week and ion know if you know but i live in miami yall can come down but for now i gotta go see a friend and see if she okay." i said walking towards the door and walking out to see jasmine crying.

"you leaving?" she said hugging me.

"yea...but yall comin down next week right?" i said she nodded and stopped hugging me wiping her face.

i hugged cyrus and khari.

"love yall sons." i said pulling away from the hug but then i felt cyrus grab my wrist.

"Elle-Naw like i told khari its okay you was speaking from anger." i said smiling.

i went to the front desk and looked at the lady before speaking.

"hey i just wanted to know if kehlani lively-sorry i forgot her last name but i wanted to know if she was okay." i asked her.

"no ma'am im sorry to bet the one to tell you this but she didnt survive..." she said sadly.

i nodded tryna keep from crying going to the hospital doors.

"Ma'am!" i heard the desk lady yell.

i turned my head around and walked towards the desk.

"is your name Righelle devora?" she asked i nodded my head confusingly.

"kehlani...the women you were talking bout she didnt have any family so she told me to give these to you..." she said handing me pretty bracelets.

" she said handing me pretty bracelets

"thank you

"thank you...the one with the silver heart is so pretty but the one with the gold is a little small." i said crying a little bit.

"she said they bring love." she said

i nodded and walked away wiping my tears damn ima big ass crybaby i thought to myself 

i walked the rest of the way home cuz i just needed time to myself i thought about prince mabye one day but when i said i didnt trust him i didnt trust myself at all i always put myself in bad positions. i walk around mad all the time cuz i have a lot of past issues i dont deal with and thats my fault but at the moment i didnt even feel mad at all i feel sad but im at peace im not happy with the decisions i made but i cant say that my life is bad.

When i was younger i was even more mad...my mom died and i didnt even go to  her funeral because i was mad i used to lie and say it was because of her and her drug addict boyfriend but i was mad cuz she left me and my dad and i was really close but then he got married and had his family and kicked me out at 14 and moved to cali i stayed with my aunt till she died i was just mad cuz i was tired of being left. But Kehlani died but i feel like she taught me so much shit than anybody on this earth.

Thank you Kehlani.

A/N

adios kehlani.