𝟏𝟐

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚

"whatchu mean he back?!" i yelled over the phone to jasmine.

"girl he been back for about  2 months now i didnt wanna tell you because uhmmmm- anyways hows the shop." she asked trying to change the subject.

"bitch unt un...go ahead say what you had to say im over prince anyways." i said lying through my mf teeth.

"side eye...You lyin hoe-anyways...girl he and asia been fucking around ever since he got back." she told me.

i stayed silent blinking back tears.

"i dont care-i really dont." i said lying again.

"girl its oka-No i really dont care about him or that smoochie ass bitch hows my nephew doing?" i asked cutting her off changing the subject.

"Girl hes good he just kicking a lottttt." she said sighing through the phone.

i sat down at my vanity putting her on speaker phone as i ran the flat iron through my hair...Jasmine is nine months pregnant with Ja'kharis baby from the last time they were together-when i beat that rainbow bitches ass.

"girl are you ever gone tell khari." i asked her.

"i did... i couldnt hide it no moe cuz he came to pick up mani and he saw my stomach." she said.

"and...what he say?"

"he said he dont want nun to do wit it." She said with her voice cracking.

"Girl its okay its his loss...and honestly ive been thinking about something-yall should come stay down here with me after manis birthday." i said

"naw cuz why do i really fuck wit that idea...Fran you so smart." she said laughing through the phone.

"Girl hol on-what about khari and mani?" i asked

"girl asia is fucking khari behind prince back so khari aint been worried or cared for mani in weeks." she laughed.

"girl thats not funny now them kids gone grow up without a daddy cuz they have some petty ass parents." i explained.

"Bitch!im the mama and the daddy fuck him he aint shit!" she said laughing harder makin me laugh burnin myself with the flat iron.

"oohh shit." i said hissing.

"clumsy hoe...Girl anyway how the miami niggas lookin?" she asked me laughing

"to be honest ian been to worried bout them.. i just been tryna focus on myself naww but rs im happy yall comin to stay with me its been so lonely girl...i missed yall." i said honestly

"aww who needa baby daddy when i got you pookie." she said laughing.

"girl shut up bout yo kids dad he still yo sperm donor like it or not." i said.

"girl no." she said stop laughing finally.

"mhmmm...girl my shit layedddd." i said lookin at my hair putting my flat iron down.

"girl its cute as hell i need you to do sum to these claws and this mop on my head when you come up here for manis party-wait you still comin right?" she asked me.

"of course im not missin my babys party and yea i will i mean i wasnt gonna say nun but tha facetime portrait mode aint helpin boo." i said laughing at her.

"bitch fuck u!" she said turning her camera off.

"is that titi Elle?" i heard my babys voice.

"yea hey baby tell yo big headed ass mama to turn the camera on so i can see you love." 

i saw jasmines pregnant ass muggin as she turned the camera back on facin it towards mani.

"titi when you get here can you do my hair and my nails for my barbie party?" she asked me smiling big.

"yes baby whatcu want done?" i asked her.

"i wanna barbie ponytail pwease." she said.

"okay baby lemme talk to yo mama before i hang up."

"okay."

"girl ima talk to you when i get home i gotta go down to the shop for a few hours but start packin cuz ima be down there next week expectin to take yall back wit me." i said 

"okay love you fren."

"love you too."

lord im just prayin there aint no drama at my babys party.

i decided to post a pic cuz i thought i looked cute and like i said i layeddd my shit

righelle_lani1

you cant do what i do i invented it

liked by theyenvi_asia and jasminee4u 5.4k others

comments...

theyenvi_asia-aint heard from you ina while been actin real distant.

reply~ and yo legs been real wide.

jasminee4u-baby daddy lookin good

reply~ All you mami

i laughed at my gay ass and closed my phone and headed to my shop

A/N 

hey yall this another short chapter buhhh i hope yall enjoyed also ima recast this book cuz im not feelin the characters buhh some might be the same so jus make sure to check.