𝟏𝟎

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚

⏱️ 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫⏱️

Its been 3 months since i got out the hospital.... looked out the window kind of in a daze as my uber driver drove me to the airport. I haven't talked to prince since the hospital or seen him, no one has, Ja'khari blames me and Cyrus But on a good note Makayla is staying with her cousin,so she got somewhere to stay. Not gone lie i blame myself too all that shit i said to the prince was out of anger i feel like I caused him to ghost everybody, but at the end of the day i just hope he's okay.

I really didn't see a reason to stay in texas so I'm moving to Miami i already bought a shop down there to do nails at, and my new apartment so i got everything set up so far.

"Okay, ma'am we're here."Uber driver lady said.

"okay thanks." i said to her but before i could close the door she started to speak,

"hey!ive been driving people around all my life i see when something is wrong i dont know what happened."

i sighed wondering if i should tell this stranger my business.

"i took the only man i truly loved for granted thats all i just feel selfish."

"you not selfish you just human...sometimes you never know the true value of a moment or person until it becomes a distant memory....i took everything i loved for granted, and instead of apologizing i didn't cuz i was scared now im sitting in this seat diving people around all day wit nobody to go home too giving you life advice." she said laughing a little bit.

"i would apologize and go back if i could find him." i said to her.

" if its meant to be, and yall connection that strong, you'll find yo way back to him, i know yall will." she smiled at me.

"Appreciate the advice...whats yo name?"

" Kehlani Lively Daniels," she said

" Lively? what does it mean." I asked grabbing my suitcase.

"full of life," she said driving off.

i smiled to myself as i walked away towards the airport door.

I'm praying that i find my way back to him

when i got inside i went to get my boarding pass and turn in my suitcase then i went through security with my carry-on bag and that shit took forever. I walked to the Dunkin Donuts to get myself some coffee and a sandwich while waiting for them to call me to board the plane. I threw away my trash and allat when they called me and walked on the connection thing that leads to the plane and eventually found my seat which was by a window so i was happy as hell. After the plane took off i fell asleep...Reminiscing and having nightmares about the past.

**Flash-backs**

After the hospital

"you stupid bitch! You the reason why he left! if he was messin' round wit yo solo hoe ass he would still be here! He would be here Righelle! But he aint nobody knows where he is! He could be dead that was like my brother and he loved yo ass to tha end of the earth he was talkin bout marryin yo ass but chu fucked him over! All over some dumbass bitch you call yo sister, who by the way was tryna fucked on Prince a month ago while he was drunk thats why we was arguing before Asia was took. he was tryna make it up to all of us......That was my brother man." Cyrus screamed in my face then walking over to Asia backhanding her.

****

Before moving in.

"move get off mee." i said pushing prince off me he had just gotten back from the gym sweaty as hell.

"whatever you got the last box bae?" he said.

"yea." i said sighing laying down on my bed for probably the last time.

"you think we moving to fast?" i asked prince as i rolled over to sit on his lap he wrapped his arms around me scrunching up his face and shaking his head.

"I already feel like i been wit you for my whole life...i cant and dont picture myself wit nobody else cuz i want you and only you baby." he said

"Promise me you wont leave me." i said looking at him.

"girl what did i just sa- You know what yeah baby i promise i wont ever leave if you dont push me away."

" Sometimes i push you away cuz i need you to pull me closer but i promise to try" i said to him as he smiled at me.

"you got a fat ass head ma." he laughed.

**End of flash-backs**

i woke up to the flight attendant asking if i wanted some damn peanuts i shake my head no and got on my phone and got my airpods out of my bag.

i started listening to overtime by bryson tiller

You know how I feel about like, us, right?

Like, how I wanna go about it

But you never tell me how you feel about it

And how you wanna go about it

I've been workin' on it, puttin' in overtime

Puttin' in overtime, puttin' in over-

I've been puttin' in work, you know I've been

Workin' overtime, workin' overtime

Workin' over-

I've been workin' on it, puttin' in overtime

Puttin' in overtime, puttin' in over-

I've been puttin' in work, you know I've been

Workin' overtime, workin' overtime

Workin' over-

A/N

hey yall ian post inna while so hi also im changing the book cover to the original one i like tha one more and ignore mistakes