𝟏𝟓

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚

"yo calm down why you trippinn." i heard a nigga yell while slurring i looked the time at it said 7:00 am but i got up and put on my slides seein what the fuck was goin on.

I walked in the front room to see jakhari stadin there wit a bottle of henny in his hand yellin at Jasmine what the fuck is up wit these niggas i think they knocked they head or sum cuz they must forgot the fuckin common sense cuz if we on our property and feelin threated we can legally shoot they ass.

and im feelin veryyyy threatend 

soooo

i walked to jasmines room and looked under bed and found a glock 44. i walked out with it putting the silencer on and shutting manis door. i went to the living room and got between khari and jas

"nigga im finna call cops on yo ask and act like u beating tha shit outta yo baby mama and say i had no other choice but to shoot him you dont controll shit deadbeat ass nigga now get the fuck out we dont need no more issues." i said to him.

he sucked his teeth and walked out the apartment slamming the door.

i turned my head to jasmine putting the saftey on lookin at her and hugging her as she cried.

"its okay alright? look after two days yall comin to live with me." i said smiling at her.

"Elle i cant live witchu im sorry khari came in drunk as hell saying he wanna be apart of they lives basically drunkenly venting to me and when i said no he started yelling sayin i was trippin and allat." she said.

"girl i thought he was in here beating yo ass or sum-but look tho i thought you wanted him in yalls lives." i said

"Girl i do i really do and i miss him so much but i dont wanna get back together wit him. so i said no"

i looked at her like she was dumb.

"girl drunk or not khari made an effort and dont take  this the wrong way but you bein so selfish this shit aint about you nd him yall can co-parent yo kids need they daddy as much as they need you yall decided to make children together so yall should raise them together whether yall datin fuckin or not." i said to her.

even tho i dont like khari ever since him and cyrus yelled in my face once upon of time them niggas was my bestfriends but khari deserve to at least try with his kids.

"okay...i get where you comin from ima unblock him and invite him to the party."

"party?oh shit i forgot i gotta go but can you wake mani up and wash her hair."

she nodded lookin confused but i just grabbed my phone and keys and put on my slides.

i drove to jasmines house and started decorating.