𝟐𝟎

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯🤎

i looked in the mirror at my outfit listening to Handstand by french montana and doja with swateeie its my birthday and we goin to the club.jasmine fixed up my hair a little bit and she looked in the mirror wit me lookin at her fit.

jasmine fixed up my hair a little bit and she looked in the mirror wit me lookin at her fit

"im proud of you...21 years and you still aint get pregnant." she joked.

"mhm did better then you." i laughed and she playfully mugged me and laughed with me.

jasmine gave birth bout a week ago do her baby boy Lamar so she really exicited cuz she finna get fucked up.

"so you gone let prince hit tonight?" she asked me

"fuck no im straight on that we friends and nothing more." i said mugging her.

"mhm okay..." she said smiling

"ELLE HURRY THE FUCK UP REAL SHIT YOU TAKING TOO LONG!" khari yelled from my living room.

we had gotten back from a photo shoot for my birthday wit the fit i got on now.

after the photo shoot we went to the tattoo shop and i got my sternum tatted.

after that we came to the house and every body came and got ready i heard my door open and i looked and saw prince

"ryry hurry up ma we gotta go." he said lookin me up and down

"boy dont call me that...im ready lets go." i said grabbing my purse and walking past him and shaking my head this boy act like we together he dont understand the word friends cant lie and say ion miss him cuz i do.

i slipped on my bracelet and we all headed out the door and got in the car on the way there me and prince was sitting in the back and he put his hand on my thigh i swatted his hand away and mugged him.

we got to the club and walked to the door.

"hey Biggie." i said to bouncer i know him because his wife does nails at my shop.

he smiled and nodded at me and opened the door.

we walked in and the smell of weed and vodka burned my nose im turning 21 so i decided to get fucked up tonight.

we got to a table and a waitress came up and gave us some shots.

"ay can you jus bring us the whole damn bottle." cyrus said yelling over the music.

the waitress nodded and brought the bottle of vodka i grabbed the bottle chugging it handing it to prince letting him chug the rest cyrus finished rolling the blunt so we was all in rotation passing it to eachother until i heard the song gas pedal come on. my drunk ass grabbed princes hand and he put out his blunt before joining me on the dance floor i turned around and started grinding on him.

"yeah thats my son!" i heard ja'khari yell

"Go mami!" i heard jasmine yell

i looked back to see jasmine twerking on khari and saw cyrus with some random ass girl leading her to one of the rooms. Okay brudda...

Slow down, grab the wall

Wiggle like you tryna make yo ass fall off

Hella thick I wanna smash 'em all, now

Speed up, gas pedal, now

i started twerking on him hearing him groan.

Speed up, gas pedal

i kept shaking my ass till i felt something poking me on the butt i turned around facing him and kissed him.

"mane after that you better gimmie sum." he said groaning slurring his words.

"i will." i slurred back.

the rest of the song played and i continued throwing my shit back on prince. after the song prince led me back to the bathroom locking the door i pulled my dress up and slid my underwear down he pulled his pants to his knees and bent me over the sink and started pounding my shit... he pulled my hair and kept going fast i arched my back and he pulled me up so my back was against his chest he started kissing my neck as i moaned loudly.

(CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

i put my hand back trynna get him to slow down but he just held my hand to my back and went faster."shi im finna nut." he said slowing down 0.1 % i screamed and he covered my mouth as i came on his dick not long after that i felt him nut deep inside me...

A/N

she a damn lie