𝟔

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Girl what? Oh hell naw I'm on my way bitch." I said getting out the bed.
Jasmine called me and Asia that Ja'kharis hoe and her friends tryna fight jasmine.
"Bae where you going it's 3 in the morning." Prince asked me.
"This bitch got me fucked up tryna jump my best friend while she got a whole kid in tha house." I said getting my shoes on and putting my shirt on along with my slides I grabbed my keys.
" I'll be back bae with some chipotle baby." I said walking out my bedroom door.
"Okay...ay bae?"
"Yea?" I asked.
"Beat ha ass make sure someone recording too." He said yawning
"Yes sir...Love you."
"I love you too ma."
I walked out the house and hopped in my car and put the keys in the key hole thang and started the car i started driving to jasmine house.

when i got there this fat bitch with red hair with no ass started pounding on my window i looked out my other window and seen Asia beating this bitch ass with the whole damn rainbow in her hair and actually she did have a fat ass but Jasmine and this bitch with a lazy eye and a bonnet on which i guess was ja'kharis hoe because she had his name tatted on her neck in big bold letters.

i opened my car door super fast catching this fat bitch off guard causing her to fall but when i got out the car she quickly got back up and swung at me i ducked and upercutted her causing her to fall on her back thats when i got on this bitch punching her in the face and i was fucking this bitch up i got off her and drug her bye her hair which wasnt really her hair so i pulled that bitches weave off and threw it on the street she reached up in slapped me but lemme tell you that was the last lick she got because kicked her in the nose and turned around to see jasmine was still arguing and Asia was fighting the rainbow bitch but then i saw ja'kharis hoe turn around and started helping the rainbow bow bitch tryna beat asia up but me and jasmine was on it jasmine tackled her like a damn linebacker beating that hoe ass.

then i felt somebody push me on the ground and all i saw was red and blue lights

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i played with the phone cord while the the phone rang.

"uh who dis?"

"bae i need you to bail me and Asia out."

"I knew it was yo crazy ass...ma I'm in the middle of a drop hol it down foe about 3 hours." He said whispering

"Umm I think the fuck not pick me upppp."

"Ima be there soon bae I promise."

"Fine but if a stud rapes us know that it was your fault nigga."

"I love you too."

"Mhm love you too." I said wit an attitude

"You better be nice foe I let yo ass stay in there."

"I love youuuuu damn." I said hanging up.

This nigga better hurry up that's what I do know I walked back to the cell and sat down next to Asia I laid my head on her shoulder and the hoes we beat up sat across from us.
"I hate them hoes." I heard the big body bitch say.
"The fuck they say." Asia said.

"They said they want a round two." I said getting up and putting my hair in a ponytail

"Bet." Asia got up doin the same.

"DEVORA, SMITH YOU JUST MADE BAIL."

The gaurd yelled after I socked the fat bitch in her teeth.
The guard opened the door for me and Asia.
They let us out the cell finally and we went to the front of the jail center and collected all of our items and shit. We turned around and saw Princeton laughing with Cyrus.
"What the fuck so funny?" Asia said
"Y'all look crazy as hell." Cyrus said.
"Shut up I'm hungry"I said walking to prince.
"Fix you sum when we get home tf." He said walking to the car.
I rolled my eyes at his attitude while Cyrus and Asia was saying "ouuuuuuuuu"
Cyrus and Asia went to his car while me and prince walked to his car.I got in the car and halfway through the ride it was slient.
"What the fuck wrong wit you prince?." I asked him.
He stayed silent.
"Oh you silent? Stay silent when i fuck on another Nigga too." I said looking out the window.
The car jerked as he pulled over.

"Say tha shit again Righelle...Try me if you want to I'll shoot you and that nigga." He said getting mad.
"Jus tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm not mad at you Igh? I'm sorry...jus ever since tha shit that went down at yo apartment streets been hot." He said rubbing my thigh.

"Why can't you jus say that? You caught a whole attitude for nothing." I asked him sitting on his lap.

"Yo safety ain't nun to me that's why yo ass comin to live wit me."