𝟐7

𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"no asia shut yo ass up wit tha shit

"no asia shut yo ass up wit tha shit." i said keeping my eyes on the road.

"baby please make this one drop." asia whined.

" i said no and shut yo ass up." 

"you would do it for Righelle and yo son why u ain't doing it for me and my baby? when u gone start treating us like you treat her and yo other son." she said whining some more she wasn't wrong i would do anything for elle.

"when you gone get that paternity test like fuckin asked." i yelled side eyeing her.

"whatever them bills ain't gone pay themselves tho belive dat." she said mugging me.

"mane one more time and I'm getting out of this shit for good..." I said rubbing my hand over my face annoyed looking at asia she pregnant with my kid and I started working at a tat shop but it wasn't paying the bills so I'm back sellin and shit. asia got this nigga name Kay number and I started running product for him. Asia been pressing me to get back in the game so that's what i did. Righelle don't want nun to do wit me i been going to the appointments and everything but she ain talk to me bout nun else i got back wit asia cuz I'm bored to be honest its mostly jus sex tho i miss Elle more than anything tho she who i want.

we got to this weird as location and i pulled over and grabbed my bag from the backseat i got out of the car and pulled my hoodie over my head and looked around the alley i felt my phone buzz in my pocket and i ignored it i kept walking till i heard sirens...

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯🤎

"no no no he's not answering shit!" I yelled and started crying and rubbed my stomach my water just broke and I'm home alone in the kitchen I tried over and over again but no answer. i clicked on jasmine number.