𝟕

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Righelle get yo ass down." Prince yelled to me.

I was on the roof getting Kay Kay's ball that landed on there... Prince got a two story house so I was risking it all foe this shit but I'll be alright when I lived in Vegas I fell of a 15 story building and landed on the third story and broke some ribs and had a concussion buh shi a bitch still breathing.
"No...I almost got it!" I said reaching for the ball.
I leaned forward and it was raining hella hard so the roof was slippery as hell I put my foot on a slippery tile of the roof and went sliding down I screamed and right when I slid down I held on to the gutter.
"RIGHELLE!"
"IM OKAY DAMN." I said annoyed. Right on cue the gutter started to fall outta place causing me to fall down again but I tried to land like a pencil thinking that was a good idea but as soon as my left ankle hit the ground I felt it break I screamed and tried not to cry .
"Righelle...see bro you always doin sum dumb shit." Prince mumbled picking me up.
"I'm okay damn put me down"I said kicking wit my good foot
"Shut up wit yo crippled ass....KAY KAY GO GET MY KEYS AND ELLES PURSE!"Prince yelled.
Kay Kay ran out the house and did what she was told so we hopped in princes car and drove to the hospital.
"Pass me the aux." I said.
"Bi-Wha-you know what yo ass crazy...here." He said handing me the aux.
I grabbed it and started playing demon mode by Nardo wick

Ain't got to turn on demon mode, that shit be automatic
Ain't got to tell her, "Take 'em, off, " that shit be automatic
See this lil' cube on the back, it make it automatic
Nigga ain't teach me to be real, that shit was automatic
Gave her what's under my belly, now, she love me
Walk in the building, now, all the pretty bitches tug me
Her hair got caught on my chain when she tried to hug me
Found out I hit his ho, he see me and he mug me
Every time I see the camera, throw the gang up
We some dogs and got on chains, but, they can't tame us
Every time that one corner get hit up, they blame us
We like a record label, make a nigga famous
Say he a lame, yeah, okay lames still pussy
I'm like, "Bro, why the fuck you keep lookin'?"
Ayy, man, this beat can have that whole crowd duckin'
The clip got somethin' in it, pull it 'til it's nothin'
It got hoes in the telly, racks in the duffle
Choppers in the Sprinter Van bust a nigga bubble
They say I'm all alone, I see they in a group
But, this lil' cube on the back'll break up a nigga huddle
What's the play? (What's the play?)
What's the word? (What's the word)
You say they over there (over there)

I mumbled the lyrics as we pulled up to the emergency room Prince had called on the way here so they was waiting outside with a wheelchair. I rolled my eyes cuz they crazy as hell if they think I'm finna get in that.
Prince opened the door helping me out to get into the wheelchair but I just hopped my way to the door.
"Righelle if you don't hop yo ass in this fuckin wheelchair we gone have to tussle."
I looked him up and down sizing him up then I remembered I am crippled right now soo that wouldn't be a fair fight. I rolled my eyes and looked at the nurses taking they sweet time to roll the wheelchair over to me .
"Do y'all shit CMON." I said yelling at the white bitches.
They hurried up and I sat down in the chair as they rolled me into the building all the way. Princeton walke by my side as I was being rolled in.
I blew him a kiss and smiled like and dumbass when he blew me one back before they rolled me to the back foe "EmERgeNcY SuRGery" emergency my ass I just hope Prince can still gimmie dick.
They layed me on the bed and gave me a shot that made me really sleepy and delusional and that's all I remembered when them hoes drugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Family of Righelle Devora!" The nurse called.
"Is she ight?" I asked the nurse as she looked me up and down

Man white girls crazy

"Yes...she woke up throughout the surgery tho so we had to give her a stronger dose so she's going to be very loopy." The nurse said biting her lip.

"Uh okay so can we see her or you gone keep lookin at me like I'm a piece of candy." I asked her.

"Excuse me??" She asked me.

"He said he don't want yo ass." Kay Kay said looking at her iPad

"Room 237." She said mumbling walking away.

"Cmon Kay Kay." I said taking her hand.

We walked to the room when I Heard Kay Kay say 'bitches be crazy'

"Kay what I tell you bout all that fuckin cusing." I said looking down at her opening the door

She rolled her eyes and I heard somebody singing pour it up.

"STRIP CLUBS AND DOLLAR BILLLLSSSS." Elle yelled using her iv pole as a strip pole.

I laughed and picked her up and put her in the bed.

"Baeeee they was stabbing me bad shit and made me put on this ugly ass fucking cast." She said hugging me tightly.

"Ma chill out bro." I said laughing.

"You didn't miss me?" She said crying.

"I did now calm down."

"That's what I thought now cmon you being released." I said helping her up and grabbing her bag of clothes.

"Okayyyyyy bae! I'm done doin nails! I'm finna be a stripper."

"Mhmm you gone be a dead one too watch." I said helping her put her pants on and shit.

"Whatever hater." She said putting her right shoe on.

The doctor walked in with some crutches and told us some information.

"Oh hell naw I ain't using those." Elle said sitting back on the bed.

"I'm not finna argue wit you Righelle." I said handing her the crutches.

She sighed rolling her eyes and stood up and used he crutches.

"Guess ima have to thug it out." She said as I helped her walking out the door.

Lawd I'm finna marry this girl

A/N

Mane Righelle wild frl smh 🤦🏽‍♀️