𝟐𝟑

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯🤎

"wsp mami?" i heard kai behind me my body tensed up and prince looked up from his phone

"you already take it?" i said pointing to the bandage on his arm.

"damn no hi or nun? and yea i already took it." he said walking towards me prince stood up and tried to get in his face i pulled him back putting my hand in his feeling him relax kairi aint do nun but laugh.

"you back wit old dude damn thats what we doin elle?" kairi said pointing at prince walking towards me.

"back yo ass up nigga you too close." prince said standin in front of me.

kairi licked his lips muggin' prince.

"i been closer aint that right Elle!" he asked me.

i didnt say nun i felt myself tear up and put my head down frustrated ian even mean to cry its this pregnancy shit.

"shi you know...if that baby mines she mines." he said to prince tryna make him mad prince grabbed my hand again and walked away pulling me with him.

we walked to the car and got in as prince slammed the door and started the car i just looked at him and decided not to address shit and just let him calm down we drove home in silence he just looked at the rode the whole time wit his right hand in my thigh. we got to my apartment and he went to the bathroom as i sat on the couch on my phone. He came out the bathroom and layed down on the couch wit his head in my lap.

"i love you." i said as i felt myself starting to go to sleep.

"i love you too." he said sitting up and kissing me.

"you mines all the way." he said laying his head back on my lap in a girl voice making me laugh.

"yo ass is sassy you know that right?" i said.

"mhmmm." he said starting to fall asleep until my stomach growled.

"go get me sum food." i demanded.

he sat up and looked at me like i was crazy like nigga did i stutter gimmie sum food.

"ion know who the fuck you talkin too." he said laying back down. i rolled my eyes and pouted sitting there hungry.

"you know what to say..." he said still laying down

"please." i mumbled.

"sorry i didnt hear you...say it again." he said sitting up i pushed his head and mugged him.

"dont make me say it again hurry up my baby gone starve." i said dramatically.

"mane yo ass get more and more abusive daily." he said getting up and grabbed the keys off the counter making me laugh i threw a pillow at his head and he threw it back at him.

"chipotle?!" he yelled walking to the door.

"Yea!" i yelled back.

"Love you!"

"Love you too!" he yelled locking and closing the door.

i got up and went to the kitchen to get some takis but i ran out so i started to cry for some reason i picked up my phone and called prince still crying.

"hello?"

"bae." i said sniffling.

"whats wrong?" he said sounding concerned.

"i dont got no moe takis." 

"mane-elle- You know what imma get you some okay you want sum else ma?"he said.

"yea gimmie 5 calypso drinks and make that 7 bags of takis the big ones too." 

"damn seven?" he mumbled.

"nigga is yu calling me fat?!"

"no jus....... damn seven." he said whispering 'seven'

"youll do it if you love me..." i said hanging up and wiping my tears.

mane i like this...i get what i want

A/N

mane this all i could get for yall rn school kicking my ass and i got suspended bruh love yall tho😍