𝟏𝟒

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳

"Girl you just needa calm down remember you got a whole baby inside you he feel what you feel." Righelle told me.

"I know I just-I feel like I'm a bad ass mom bruh like how tf i forget tha decorations and Manis daddy ain't even comin oh lawd why give her tha deadbeat ass dadd-

I cut myself off by running to my bathroom throwing up everything I ate.

I felt Righelle lifted up my hair rubbing my back. I brushed my teeth and layed in my bed. But getting up cuz I remembered I gotta pick mani up from daycare her birthday today but the party tomorrow.

"Unt un bitch sit yo ass back down and go to sleep don't worry bout mani don't worry bout khari or the party I got u hoe all you needa focus on is you and tha baby ima get everything ready;including food." She said grabbing my keys off my side table.

"If you don't eat it all." I mumbled closing my eyes and getting comfortable.

"Shut up gotta keep this ass fat some how!" She yelled at me.

"RIGHELLE DONT FUCK MY DAUGHTERS PARTY UP!" I yelled after her.

"LOVE U TOO." She yelled back before I heard the front door shut and lock.

Oh lord please let my baby's party be okay.

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚

"Gave her what's under my belly, now, she love me
Walk in the building, now, all the pretty bitches tug me
Her hair got caught on my chain when she tried to hug me" I sang lowly in Jasmines jeep

wit mani in the back as we pulled into nasty ass Wendy's cuz Jasmine was craving it mane word to my dead's Ian never getting pregnant all this nasty ass food.

"Titi can I have a four for four?" Mani said after the little intercom speaker  thing said they lil greeting.

"Umm u sure you want Wendy's?" I said makin a face

"No not rlly but we were already here sooo...." She said

I laughed and shook my head.

"No baby u really ain't seen me inna while I will never just feed u Wendy's hell ya lil ass can get sum McDonald's before Wendy's-yk what we can get some chipotle and Starbucks?" I said mentally cringing at how bougie I was sounding fuck it if I eat ima eat good.

"Okay wait what's chipotle and Starbucks." She asked

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped.

"Unt un see bro yo mama pissin me off cuz she clearly ain't feedin you."

I ordered the food and picked it up then we went to Starbucks and we got some chipotle and I let her have half my bowl and she tore that up damn ha mama really don't feed her.

We were headed home when mani reminded me that I still needed to do her hair and get her an outfit mane this mom shit is hard.

I decided that I would wait to get all the decorations and her outfit when they were sleep and I would go to Jasmine mamas house early in the morning and set it up since that's were the party was gonna be at.

When we got home and ate I gave mani a bath and put her to sleep and checked to make sure Jas was sleep

before I walked out tha house
already tired going to party city and 4 different stores for my nieces outfit she lucky I love her ass. I was out running around for about 3 hours so I got back at 4 and set my alarm for 8 cuz that's when I was gonna go to Jas mamas house to set up.

I took a shower and put my bonnet on and called it a night

Little did I know I would be waking up to some bull shit....

A/N
Another short chapter....

A/NAnother short chapter