𝟏𝟑

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚

i got out my uber sleepy as hell looking at my phone seeing it was 4:30 a.m yawning grabbing my suitcase i packed last minute cuz ive been so busy wit tha shop and i cleaned my whole apartment making sure it was ready for princess mani to come stay in meaning my weed and henny was on the top top shelf; and im short yall so bitch that was a lotta work  i walked into the airport squinting my eyes from these bright ass lights walking to the nearest starbucks after gon through bag check and securit and allat shit i got me my dring and lil breakfast sandwhich when the loud ass intercome went off

"now boarding a flight to austin texas from miami florida gate B4." the intercom spoke

i went ahead and gave the flight attendant my ticket and she scanned it allowing me to board the plane.

i went ahead and sat at my seat which was the window seat again and i was so happy cuz idk its just something about looking out the window while flying and taking off its so calming and like it just really make you think about shit while you looking below ; below at the clouds it just allows you to think about the fact that the sky is yo limit like i can be mentally real wit myself.

speaking of which knowing now that prince is there and fucking asia; im praying im not gone see him at all but Jasmine said she dont even think ja'khari goin to tha party and honestly i didnt wanna see none of the boys cuz them bitch ass niggas frl screamed in my face makin me feel less than and shit if i see them at all im slappin tha shit outta all of em and if asia wanna come in my face wit that fake bestfriend shit istg ima beat that bitches ass and i might go to prision cuz real shit i'd probably fucking kill her. its just the fact i done called this bitch my sister thinkin i we was frl close but she let ha loose ass pussy fuck up our friendship and she ain even have the audacity to call me and tell me she fucked prince nd own up to ha shit but she gone act buddy buddy wit me like fuck outta my face smoochie ass hoe.

"ma'am do you want any seven up or peanuts?" the flight attendant asked me wit her lil cart  snapping me outta of my thoughts.

"no thank you." i said politely before she rolled off.

i put in my airpods listening to money trees by Kendrick Lamar  

i closed my eyes and dosed off looking out the window.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳 

"mama where she at." Mani asked me.

"baby i dont know hol on-thats her right there wit tha pink hair mommy yall is matching." she cut me off.

"okay i see her-CMON BITCH HURRY UP." i honked my horn yelling out the window.

Righelle smiled running over to my jeep i popped my trunk letting her put her stuff in there and she got in the front seat. We both screamed and hugged eachother in the front seat yall i missed my baby daddy so much and we matching wit da pink lace girl we look bad asl-lemme stop wit my gay ass.

"STOP UR HURTIN MY EARS."mani said screaming.

"hows my baby doin??" Elle said to mani turning around lookin at her.

"GOOD! IMA BE SIX TOMORROW TITI." mani yelled

"I know baby you excited?!"

"yea but mommy said daddy cant come because hes on a trip." she said frowning.

"oh really." elle looked at me sadly.

ian have the heart to tell ha her daddy dont wanna see her or to come to her party yet i think ima save the conversation when she get older but i frl needa talk to khari cause i dont want him comin in and outta manis life cuz i can already tell that theres gonna be a day when he cut all ties wit his daughter my daddy was like that and it broke my heart part of the reason why i got pregnant at fifteen wit a deadbeat nigga child.

i mouthed to her 'ill talk to you bout it later" cuz me nd fren got hella shit to catch up on

after that we drove off from the airport as the song 40 N 9s by dd osama came on.

we started to scream the lyrics shii even mani if u my kid u gone know DD fs

You my baby, for you I'ma end 'em (grrah)

40s and 9s, I bet we gon' stretch 'em (grrah-grrah)

Good hair, good body, good face

The way you be lookin' just makes my day (grrah)

Light skin shorty, she made a parade

All eyes on her but she on the way (grrah, like, grrah)

"All eyes on her but she on the way" we screamed at the top of our lungs at tha stop light causing this old ass man to look at cuz our windows were down we rolled that shit up and continued singing tho.

A/N

yall im frl debatin should i make a nardo or dd osama book or both? lemme know bye hoes all i had to say.