𝟏𝟕

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯🤎

i stood there shocked me and jasmine looked at eachother just fuckin shocked aint this sum shit

"Righ-

"naw fuck this shit." i said holding back my tears cutting jakhari off

"im not doin this shit again im not finna sit here and let yall yell at me blaming me for yo hoe ass friend going MIA fuck all yall."

so just like the big baby i am in ran out the house and just started walking around wit my phone constantly ringing i didnt even care so i just put it on DND eventually i broke down into tears i thought i was over him but just seeing him triggered me i was mad, sad, and confused the same girl i called my sister is with my ex and my ex cheated on me cyrus and jakhari "my brothers" hated me with a passion. i was squating down on the sidewalk crying cuz i know sit shouldnt be like this. i feltb betrayed allat and heartbroken.

eventually i found myself at a liquor store i walked in the store makin the bell ding i walked by the chip section cuz i cant even find myself eating right now so went the wall wit all the drinks was i grabbed a bottle of henny and some vodka i grabbed my fake id cuz i was still only 20 and payed and left i kept walking down the streets sometimes into neighborhoods and just kept sipping when i got to the bottom of my hennesy i threw it on the street causing it to shatter makin a peice of glass hit me in my leg and i started bleeding so i opened the bottle of vodka pouring it on the wound.

i kept drinking the whole time till i got super drunk i stumbled into an alley throwing up everything but i just wiped my face wit a tissue and drank the rest of the bottle.

then on top of allat i saw a dispensary so i walked in showin them my marajuana card and grabbed five indica pre rolls and a lighter i payed and left.

Just as i sat down on the sidewalk lighting up my blunt and hitting it i black bmw pulled up next to me prince walked out the car running up to me before i could run.

"fuck off me cheating ass nigga." i slurred

"RyRy get in the car." he told me wit a sad expression.

this nigga

"fuck is you s-sad foe i aint fuck yo bestfran....yet." i said wit a hiccup.

he aint say nun else he just picked me up covering my mouth cuz i started kicking and screaming.

he put me in the front seat of the car buckling me up and hopped in the drivers seat. i gave up and sat there pouting grabbing a blunt from my bag i got from the dispensary and lighting it and hittin it.

i blew the smoke out before i broke down crying and started kicking his dash.

he pulled over and grabbed me out my seat and put me on his lap facing me grabbing my blunt and throwing it out the window.

"let me the fuck go." i said sluring.

"no ian doin that again ma." he said hugging me and sniffiling.

i punched his chest still crying and slapping the shit outta him he just let me as i was hitting him eventually i got tired and stopped struggling and fighting and just sat there letting him hug me and putting my head on his shoulder.

"i trusted you and you fucked me over you told me you loved me... and to take a chance on love and you wanted me i shouldnt have trusted you." i said still crying but i calmed down.

"i love you and i know youn wanna hear that but i love you so much." he said crying and holding my face.

we sat there and just looked at eachother we both started leaning in before i pushed him.

"im not that fucked up take me to a hotel i dont want nun of my people seein me like this." i demanded.

"okay ma." he said putting me back in my seat he started driving again and i just looked out the window as triggered freestyle played.

Go figure

You were the trigger

You brought me to an obstructed view

When you knew the picture was bigger

Who am I kiddin'?

Knew from the beginnin'

You'd ruin everything, you do it every time

You are my enemy, you are no friend of mine, muhfucker, uh

You muhfuckin' right

You muhfuckin' right, I'm bitter

You muhfuckin' right, I'm triggered

i slowly started fell asleep.

" i hate you." i said to prince befor falling asleep but not befor i heard him faintly sayin "i know ma."

A/N

yall say hi to princeeee