𝟐𝟒

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯🤎

"BABY!" i yelled from the shower

"yea?" he said walkin in the bathroom.

"my phone ringing i think its the dna results answer it and tell me what they say." i said reaching to wash off my back.

"alright ma." he picked up my phone answering it.

"hello...uh huh...oh really...you sure...uhuh...uhuh..kay thanks bye." i heard him say i heard him put my phone down and the bathroom door slammed shut. i started to tear up and continued washing myself off.

"Prince!" i yelled as my voice cracked crying.

i didnt hear nobody reply so i got scared fuck its kairis i thought to myself

i heard the door open and close then the shower curtain opened and i felt somebody put they ams around me causing me to jump and turn around i saw prince and he ke tightened his ams around me i wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me.

"i thought you left" i said crying hugging him he grabbed my chin makin me look up at him.

"never that." he said kissing me.

"is it yours." i said breaking the kiss.

"its mines baby fuck that its ours." he said kssin me again.

he tapped my thigh telling me to jump i jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist still kissing him i felt sum ard on my lower stomach i reached down and stroked him he moved my hand lifting me up and put the tip in makin me moan he put all 9 inches in making me scream he stroked it deep inside me slowly groaning an started speeding up. 

"fuck slow down." i said moaning but that only made him go faster. i put my hand on his chest trying to get him to slow down but he slapped my ass and went deeper.

"what i tell you bout that running shit ma?" he said going faster.

(alright thats enough getting a lil too uncomfortable)

i laid in bed naked with prince watching jane the virgin i had already watched it before but i started the whole show over cuz i skipped a lot of episodes.

"mane thats what happened to me it was a medical mistake!" i yelled laughing prince smacked his lips and side-eyed me.

"you a damn lie." he said rubbing my back while i layed on his chest.

"mhm whatever." i mumbled.

"mane Raphel a bitch foe that shit bruh." prince said watching the show.

"for real he needa leave petras skank ass and go to jane." i said agreeing.

"on the set she aint even got ass." prince said muggin the tv screen

"what that mean?" i said looking at him

"it mean there ain nun to grab." he argued

"petra still bad tho you ain gotta have ass to be bad she gotta bad mentality too." i sat looking back at the TV

"thats true." he said nodding

we laid there for a while  chilling.

"baby i forgot but i gotta pick up Jasmine from the airport she coming down for a few days with khari and mani, and baby jermiah." i said getting up covering my naked body wit a blanket prince groaned and snatched the blanket off my body.

"boy! fuck wrong witchu?" i said grabbing my shirt off the floor and running in the bathroom.

i went to my closet and changed clothes and did my hair and did my makeup for the day.

Fit

hair

hair

"hell naw it dont look like yo ass goin to no fuckin airport." prince said getting up and sliding on his basketball shorts.

"well i am me and jas might go somewhere later tho so..."

"where you going then." he said hugging me.

"dont worry bout it also nia coming by too in like 30 mins so let ha in." i said walking towards the door.

"i love you!" i yelled at him.

"love you too ma."

A/N

dats it for today.