Dead wolf

******Dead Wolf*****

******
Dead Wolf
*****

The next day at school, Scott decided he had to tell coach he couldn't play. Maya was waiting for his to exit the locker rooms. She told him she would be there for moral support. While she waited she was thinking about Allison and praying she didn't know anything about Scott. Then her mind floated to Stiles, she smiled thinking about him. Thinking about how he researched all night to help her. How he was so concerned about her. His hazel eyes, the specks of gold and green that danced in them. She could dream about his eyes and never get tired of them.

She was knocked out of her daze when Scott exited the locker room.

"What'd he say?" Maya asked. They began to walk.

"Umm, not good. He told me if I don't play the game, I'm not first line and then he started talking about being gay and meth. I don't know but he was not taking no for an anwser." Scott grumbled and looked down at his phone when it rang. " ughh, what am I going to do?"

Maya grabbed his phone to see what it was. It was their mom saying she got Saturday off and couldn't wait to see him play.

"I'm sorry, Scotty. I wish I could help."

"I just-I really don't know what I'm supposed to do."

Maya didn't want to hurt his feelings, but there was a simple answer. Just don't play. It's not worth the trouble. It's not like he's not used to not playing. He never really played before so what's a little longer? 

"Hey Allie," Maya smiled at the brunette.

"You busy." She asked Scott who was still holding his phone from his mom's text message.

"Oh, no just my mom. She's nothing." Maya and Allison shot him a look. " I mean it's nothing. Umm, I'm never too busy for you."

"Nice save there Scott." Maya whispered to her brother who lightly pushed her away grumbling.

"I gotta run to French class, but I wanted you to know that I'm coming to see you play on Saturday. And then we're all going out afterward. Me, you, Lydia, Jackson. Oh, Maya, you're coming too. You should bring Stiles. Save me a seat at lunch." And with that, she left before the two of them could say anything else.

"What just happened?" Maya asked her brother confused.

"Umm, I think you have a date with Stiles." He chuckled at her dumbfounded expression. "And I'm still totally screwed."

They walked to math class pondering over their problems. She was thinking about her 'date' with Stiles. She wouldn't mind looking at those adorable hazel eyes on a date. She shook the thoughts away and attempted to focus on their math work. The teacher called Lydia and Scott to the front to work on a math problem. Lydia obviously was doing so much better than Scott, but Maya frowned when she heard them talking. Maya couldn't make out what it was about.