Lunatic

******Lunatic******

******
Lunatic
******

"Ugh, I'm so hungover,"

Maya laughed as Stiles clutched his head.

After she caught him up on her adoption story from her mom, Stiles informed her of two mistakes he made. Number one, deciding to get up early and visit Maya at the hospital before school although that's only really a mistake because of number two which was deciding that when 'your best friend gets dumped (or 'gets told they're on a break', according to Scott), you get your best friend drunk.' Yeah, he deeply regrets that. Especially since he's the only one to get drunk last night.

According to Stiles, The alcohol had zero effect on Scott. Stiles theorized that werewolves can't get drunk because of their healing abilities. Although that sucks for Scott.

Maya was sitting on the hospital bed with Stiles sitting at the end as they talked about last night and she ate her blueberry muffin Stiles brought her.

"Is that why I have seven missed calls from you last night?"Maya wondered picking up her phone. "Oh, and a voicemail too,"

He froze as he remembered the events of last night.

After many drinks, Stiles was sitting up against a tree beginning to slur his words . While Scott sat in anger not feeling anything.

"She's one girl," Stiles began drunkenly. "There's plenty of other girls in the sea."

"Fish," Scott corrected.

"Why are you talking about fish?" Stiles began turning to lay down. "I'm talking about girls. I love girls, love 'em, especially ones with beautiful brown hair, brown eyes, 5 foot 5."

"Like Maya?" Scott grumbled.

"Yeah, exactly like Maya, how'd you know who I was talking about? I —I'm gonna call her."

He then proceeded to call her. Again and again.

Stiles shook the memory from his head and leaned over her to try and get the phone, but Maya pushed him away with one arm and tried playing the voicemail with the other. Her laughter filled his ears making it hard for him to focus, her laughter was so infectious.

"Let's not play that," he kept trying to reach and grab the phone, but Soon enough, the voicemail began to play.

"Heyyy, Maya, I know you're probably asleep right now with wonderful dreams filling your beautiful little head. I'm not asleep, I'm getting drunk with Scott right now and all I can think about is—-"

She laughed as the dial tone cut him off. Stiles reached swiftly took the phone from her hand. She smiled up at him even though his cheeks were bright red.

"I'm glad my utter humiliation is amusing to you." Stiles rolled his eyes and threw the phone on the chair.

She leaned up and snaked her arm around his. He turned and looked at her. She wore that beautiful smile that always stopped him in his tracks.