Werewolf and Werewolf Hunters

********Werewolves and Werwolf Hunters *********

********
Werewolves and Werwolf Hunters
*********

Maya couldn't stop thinking about how they lost Derek. He betrayed them. How he was completely fine with his uncle slaughtering people. With hurting his sister. He said it himself, Laura was good. She didn't deserve it. And on some level Maya could feel it. Her connection to the Hales is more than just Derek.

And she could tell Peter wasn't one of the good ones, that was even before the fire.

When Maya and Stiles left the two werewolves to battle it out, somehow Peter convinced Derek to join him. And they confronted Scott at the game. Threatened him. That just pissed Maya off even more. No one. And she means No One threatens her family. Derek should have known that.

He actually chose to stand by Peter. She knew it was some sort of guilt for the fire. Or maybe it was just because Peter was the only last remaining family member and the loyalty to his family was stronger than the hypothetical bond between them.

Right now, they had bigger problems at hand. The Argents are in search of the other beta. They don't know it's Scott, that's the good news. The bad news is they think it's Jackson

Therefor the trio were frantically driving to get Jackson. Even though, he's the biggest Jackass in the world, they still felt the urge to protect him. Well, Maya and Scott. Stiles didn't really care about the jerk. At all.

"Kate seems to think he's the second beta because the scratch on his neck." Scott explained as Stiles sped up to reach Jackson in time.

"Can a werewolf even be turned by a scratch?" Stiles questioned.

"Allison's family seems to think so." Scott told them and pointed at where to turn.

"Wouldn't his scratch heal if he was a werewolf?" Maya reasoned.

The boys ignored her as they pulled up to see to see Jackson Porsche. Stiles jeep screeched as he came to a stop beside the pretty boy teen. Mr Argent was there, in a subtle, yet still threatening way. He had two other hunters with him taking a look at Jackson's vehicle.

Mr. Argent wore a displeased look on his face when the teenagers pulled up. Jackson, on the other hand, seemed relieved at the presence of them.

"Hey, Mr. Argent." Maya waved and turned to Jackson. "Hey, Jackson."

"Hey, kids. We were just helping your friend out here with a little car trouble." Mr. Argent responded.

"Oh, well there is a shop down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck." Scott told them.

"We'll give you a ride. Hop in." Maya told him as she opened her door.

Jackson looked like he was thinking over the offer. His eyes went from the teens to Argent and back.