All Nighter

******All Nighter ******

******
All Nighter
******

After Derek was taken (even though he wasn't necessarily on their side at the moment), Maya was worried. Obviously, she was worried about Derek, but her main concern was her brother. The Argents are learning and soon enough, they will figure out the other beta is Scott. And that alone scared her half to death.

Her brother is sixteen years old. He shouldn't be running for his life. Maya couldn't help but think about Nadine Warren. How she was forced to run because of Hunters? How she had to give Maya up for her protection? How she never got to have a normal life. Maya would do anything in her power to prevent that from becoming Scott's life.

Currently, the teen werewolf was searching every inch of his room. He was freaking out because he lost his phone. His phone!

Even though Maya thought it was ridiculous, she felt like being a 'good sister' and was helping him. She looked under his bed while Scott threw his dirty clothes all over the room. Mayas eyes widened when a pair of his dirty boxers flew right next to her face.

"Annnd, I'm done."

She wiped her hands and got up from her position. She went to sit next to Stiles who was leaning against Scott's computer desk rolling his eyes at the McCall siblings. Although he couldn't help the lightly chuckle at Maya's actions. His phone was quite literally at the very bottom of the priority list. Right under all their werewolf problems.

"So what you lost your phone?" Stiles groaned out. "Just get another one."

"I can't afford another one." Scott started looking under his bed.

"Scott, this isn't exactly a top priority right now." Maya reasoned.

"Yes, it is. We have to find Derek." He emphasized looking through his backpack now. "I can't do this alone."

"Well, A: you're not alone, you have us. And B: didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead." Stiles told him plainly.

"The Argent's plan is to use him to get to the Alpha. They're not going to kill him." Scott told him still looking for his phone.

"All right, so just let them do what they're planning, you know?" Stiles told him.

"We're not letting him die, Stiles." Maya told him. "If the Argents can even get to the Alpha, they won't hesitate to kill Derek next."

"And Peter is going to go after Allison to get to Derek." Scott began looking through his closet and placed his phone obviously wouldn't be. "I can't protect her on my own which means we have to find Derek first. Just—just help me!"

"You probably lost it when you guys were fighting." Stiles attempted to reason with him. "Remember that? When he was trying to kill you!"

"He wasn't trying to kill him. He saved him from the Argents." Maya emphasized Stiles' comment reminding him he walked into gunfire for him.