1994

Guest Starring : Young Charisma Carpenter as Nadine

******
1994
******

Beacon Hills Preserve 1994

It was dark, late. She was on the run. The last remaining member of her clan. And she had to survive. The cools night breeze was blowing in her face. She leaned against a nearby tree. Straightening her back she calmed her racing heart. Her eyes glowed a bright magenta purple as she focused on the energies around her. Though they were miles away, she could feel them coming for her.

She caressed her round stomach thinking how she couldn't give up. She'd been running for so long. How could people be so heartless to try and kill a women with child? To harm an innocent baby. She's known Hunters to be ruthless, but this...this was pure evil.

She pushed off the tree and began running again. Hoping to make it out the woods, to make it to the road and civilization. To make it where there were eyes and ears so killing her would be that much harder. She groaned feeling another pain ripple through her body. She's only been to the doctor a couple of times throughout her pregnancy, but she knew this wasn't normal.

The pain became increasingly worse as she finally approached the road. She felt the hunters gaining distance getting closer and closer. She finally stumbled into the road. She fell to her knees when the pain became unbearable. A car swerved out the way of the pregnant woman. It was just within inches of hitting her.

The car slammed on breaks and woman with brown curls jumped out the vehicle. She was wearing scrubs seeming to be headed to the hospital for a shift. She ran to the pregnant individual.

"Oh, my god!" She yelled approaching the pregnant individual. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Her eyes widened as she looked over the woman seeing her round belly.

"Ma'am, are you in labor?" She wondered.

Unable to anwser the questions due to pain and exhaustion, the pregnant woman collapsed in her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I got a young woman, early twenties, and pregnant. She's severely malnourished and had multiple abrasions on her arms and legs. She's currently unresponsive to stimulus. We need an ultrasound stat." The nurse told her coworkers as they helped wheel her into the emergency room.

"Melissa, you were suppose to be here twenty minutes ago." The head nurse stopped the woman in the hall as the others wheeled the pregnant woman in a room.

"Yes ma'am, but I ran into her on the road and I'd like to stay with her if that's okay," Melissa looked over her boss' shoulder to see where they took her patient.