Speed Chase

*******Speed Chase*******

*******
Speed Chase
*******

"Owww!" Maya yelled as her head hit the backseat window of Derek'c camero.

Scott was driving. Although it wasn't a unanimous decision. After much bickering and arguing, the two boys decided Maya was definitely not getting behind the wheel. So she's ran into the mailbox and backed into her mom's car and stiles jeep... twice, that did not mean she didn't know how to drive. She tried to argue she knew how to drive that those things were 'simply in my way' as she put it.

She wanted to drive Derek's Camaro so bad. She'd feel like she was in a 'Fast and the Furious' movie for real. She has a need for speed, but mainly to feel like Paul Walker. Unfortunately she did not get to live that dream.

As much as Stiles wanted to drive the Camaro, he decided Scott was the better option seeing how the Sour Wolf doesn't like him very much and he did not want to be responsible in case the car got messed up.

Therefor Scott was driving with Stiles in the front seat and Maya holding on for dear life in the back. She was being thrown around like a rag doll in the backseat, sliding every which way as her brother made sharp turns in an attempt to throw Kate off their tale, who was practically riding their bumper thinking they were Derek.

Now, Maya could have put a seatbelt on, but where's the fun in that?

The hunters have come at Derek in full force ever since the night of the high school. After Allison got caught in the crossfire and Scott blaming Derek. He's literally the most wanted person in Beacon Hills. Between the Hunters and the police, the guy couldn't come out of hiding at all.

Maya's eyes widen seeing Kate gaining on them. She could practically feel how close she was the rear-ending the Camaro.

"Scott, you are seriously the slowest driver." Maya poked her head between the front seat.

Stiles whipped his head around to see how close their tail was. His eyes widened at Kate being basically on their bumper. Stiles eyes jetted back to Scott, who noticed his expression.

"Faster?" Asked over the screeching noise that came from the tires being turned.

"Much faster!"

Scott hesitated and then cocked his head to the side. He slammed his foot into the gas petal. The engine roared and he began speeding down the deserted road. With a huff, Maya fell backward due to the force and speed increase. She winced slightly trying not to think about what would happen if they crashed. She then decided now would be a good time to put her seatbelt on. Dying just didn't seem that appealing.

As the teenagers sped up, Kate did as well. Scott was literally in a sports car, but couldn't keep her off their tail.

"Scott, I don't think you're really grasping the concept of a car chase here." Stiles spat anxiously.